Sat 19th Mar: SL: Toulouse Olympique v St Helens KO 5pm (Local Time)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/03/22 at 17:45

Toulouse will probabably be competitive for the first 30 mins then Saints will score points.  If Saints play their usual pressure game Toulouse will struggle to get points on the board. The replacement players for Walmsley, Matautia and Batchelor are defensive ones so they should keep the Toulouse points down, the Saints back line is still top quality with Hurrell in for Hopoate.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, S.T.I.D. said:

Toulouse will probabably be competitive for the first 30 mins then Saints will score points.  If Saints play their usual pressure game Toulouse will struggle to get points on the board. The replacement players for Walmsley, Matautia and Batchelor are defensive ones so they should keep the Toulouse points down, the Saints back line is still top quality with Hurrell in for Hopoate.

I think they may go for a bit longer than 30 but this is how I see it. Saints press really hard and suffocate you into turning the ball over in the wrong parts of the pitch. It would need a serious off day for them to give Toulouse a sniff. However, I have seen stranger things.

9 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Ok, but that's not the question I asked. Do you think Leigh should be allowed to be promoted, having used DR regularly?

No

neither should Fev. Toulouse also DRd with Catalans. 

Toulouse are the flagship team for expansion and will need a good 5 years to settle in and get good 6 figure gates to truly nail down their intentions. 

We can’t turn Down the opportunity of having a City three times the size of Mexico and have teams with History and heritage get preferential treatment now can we ? Leigh and Fev will be fine on ‘Pit Town TV’ whilst providing the next breed of SL players for teams a mere smidgen in size of Toulouse. 👍

9 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Ok, but that's not the question I asked. Do you think Leigh should be allowed to be promoted, having used DR regularly?

No

neither should Fev. Toulouse also DRd with Catalans. 

Toulouse are the flagship team for expansion and will need a good 5 years to settle in and get good 6 figure gates to truly nail down their intentions. 

We can’t turn Down the opportunity of having a City three times the size of Mexico and have teams with History and heritage get preferential treatment now can we ? Leigh and Fev will be fine on ‘Pit Town TV’ whilst providing the next breed of SL players for teams a mere smidgen in size of Toulouse. 👍

11 minutes ago, Scubby said:

So condescending. I know it's local radio but.. 

Makes Radio Humberside sound objective 

They truly are awful, Manchester Radio is streets ahead*

*except when they have Sullivan summarising, he is dreadful

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Archived