Sat 19th Mar: SL: Warrington Wolves v Wakefield Trinity KO 12:30 (Channel 4)

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/03/22 at 13:00

Daryl Powell labels Warrington performance unacceptable

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Lino gets MotM, to nobody's surprise at all.

I voted for Jake Mamo.

Entertaining game, sort of game that pleases casual viewers.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Just now, PREPOSTEROUS said:

Well that was unexpected.  Lino shows what we have been missing, also noticeable it's the first time we've had Lino and Miller on the pitch for more than 3 minutes. 

Havin Lino on the pitch must play havoc with the drainage.

Anyone who does other types of social media, make sure to post something positive and tag C4 in on it. They aren't mind-readers, after all.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Old Frightful said:

Daryl Powell labels Warrington performance unacceptable

Wire will improve I'm sure. However, for a club waiting decades for a title was it wise to employ the 2003, 2014 and 2021 Challenge Cup Runner-up and 2017 Super League Grand Final Runner-up? 

2 minutes ago, Live after death said:

As Hicks gone rogue. At least 3 occasions where cards should by current interpretation been given. Not complaining all were penalties only for me and its been a great game 

He did Cas v Hfc and was a breath of fresh air.

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

a far far more entertaining game than the stop start nit picking st george v penrith game i watched this morning (why has the game stopped this time? what are they looking at now)- well reffed with some good skills on show in the sun - just make sure williams and widdop are nowhere near the eng wc team thats all

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

Bloody hell, if Robert Hicks insists on the ball being played where the man was tackled, Saints had better rest Walmsley the next time he refs them.

Hicks won't ref saints again, Eamon said so.

On 17/03/2022 at 11:49, Agbrigg said:

I have not been that impressed with wire this season. However they have the talent in their squad to demolish Wakey easily if they 'click'. However even if they continue to play below par they should have enough to get the win.

As for Wakey they are paying the price for allowing chester to recruit the squad and will struggle to scrape enough wins to survive the season. 

Anything to add to your prediction 🤣

4 minutes ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

Anything to add to your prediction 🤣

At least some of us made a prediction.

Hindsight, etc.

Archived