Sat 19th Mar: SL: Warrington Wolves v Wakefield Trinity KO 12:30 (Channel 4)

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/03/22 at 13:00

A guest post-match appearance by Whizzy Rascal! :kolobok_biggrin:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17/03/2022 at 11:49, Agbrigg said:

I have not been that impressed with wire this season. However they have the talent in their squad to demolish Wakey easily if they 'click'. However even if they continue to play below par they should have enough to get the win.

As for Wakey they are paying the price for allowing chester to recruit the squad and will struggle to scrape enough wins to survive the season. 

I thought Liam hood has had two great games this week and last week. I didn’t see the point of Gaskell or lineham though!

f3gms4.jpg

I would say that we couldn't have asked for better RL games than the first and third offerings on Channel 4.

Just a pretty ordinary effort from Hull FC in the snow to disappoint inbetween.

Never mind, let's hope the Pies and the Red Devils serve up a treat next time out.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Enjoyed the coverage by Channel 4 again.

For one of those big city clubs in the elite league,that provided free coach travel to their supporters,that was a poor away turnout.

Well refereed by the favourite referee of the St Helens owner.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

30 minutes ago, Scubby said:

0-4 to 2-6 for Wakefield. Huge couple of wins for them and they leapfrog Leeds

That wouldn't be too hard at the moment 🤣

52 minutes ago, Scubby said:

Someone like Chris Hill would do the job

He is, in Claret and Gold though, was very surprised we got him and Wire didn't want to keep him.

Excellent display by Wakey, tore them a new one.

Wakefield loading up the interchange with forwards worked. They took on a small Wire team up the middle, and were the better team.

Lino was the general. I thought he went well. Big effort in his 150th for Ashurst as well.

Glad to see Hicks refereeing with more judiciousness and sense than we've seen from others in the opening rounds.

Solid and enjoyable spectacle all round.

Just now, Agbrigg said:

Could soon be some movement of coaching staff before Easter. Powell to Leeds and Agar to Fev Lions is my prediction

Are Fev Lions looking for someone who can help them with their process and middles?

Just now, Jughead said:

Even Magic. They’d actually make it look like an event 

Exactly what i was thinking, i got excited just thinking about how great they could make the weekend with their excellent presentation.

41 minutes ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Much prefer C4 coverage over Sky. 

I think that Leon Pryce's comments are always analytical and pertinent. It is almost as if a pundit understands the modern game.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived