Fev again!

The scrim reaper

5 minutes ago, The scrim reaper said:

Somebody might as well mention the elephant in the room! How do you guys see it going again this week! Can't see us winning but I'm hoping for a slightly better performance than last week, depending on what kind of team we can patch together! 

Like you, I'm hoping for a better performance.  Still can't see us winning, but it is against a side tipped for SL.  Let's show up and take see positives from this match. Would like to see a couple of 40/20 .also to try an alternative kick off rather than us always kicking to the same player all the time that's hasn't dropped one all game. 

What's this ' team we can scrape together'? We never get to hear these days what's happened to who etc. We still don't officially know why JC and Browny aren't playing or how long an injury list we've got or why some aren't getting a run.

Don't think we will beat  you by as many this Sunday.The Challenge Cup is not really for us Championship sides it just gets you excited before being knocked out.Last year i was late getting to the ground and couldn't find a parking space.I went past the ground and round the terraced streets finding just one space to park.A Muslim gentleman came out of the house i had parked in front of and  i expected a few harsh words and told to park elsewhere.Believe me it happened at Fev last year.The Muslim bloke smiled at me and said are you going to the match lad which made me smile as  he was 10 years younger than me.One of the reasons i love coming to The Mount.

1 hour ago, RogerT said:

That's all the RFL match centre names for any team. 

AND it's always in alphabetical order so every week they omit wildie who has played every game for us funny thing though they got it right this week he's not playing got himself banned🤣

Anyway after the rfl match centre fiasco FEV have named 21

42 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Yes they have to name 21 provided there are 21 available.

TRUE R the rfl say you have to name  a 21 player squad but in the past FEV have named injured players just to fulfil  this criteria

Archived