Halifax

pmac

2 minutes ago, Unicorn 106 said:

Watched them on Monday night, that's our last 3 opponents who we've been able to watch before we play them. Maybe good for Chris and his  coaching staff but not for us fans. 🙈😎

Thought they looked sharp but eventually got worn down by big Leigh backs and pacy middles, (where have we seen that before)

17 hours ago, town4me said:

Another tough one. Hopefully a good show and catch Fax on an off day. 

From a Fax point of view i would like to think we have used up our off days for this season. We have had a horrendous time with injuries and maybe the most difficult start of any team fixture wise. Our last three games have been against Fev twice and Leigh and we are definitely improving but need to start getting results now. Hopefully our trip to Derwent Park will see us finally get our season up and running. Up The Fax! 🏉 😀 🏉

Edited by Ovenden Grunt

14 hours ago, Unicorn 106 said:

Watched them on Monday night, that's our last 3 opponents who we've been able to watch before we play them. Maybe good for Chris and his  coaching staff but not for us fans. 🙈😎

I thought that was a good omen after we beat Dewsbury. So on a strict formline Bradford looked like beating Leigh but didn't whereas Fax never looked like winning against Leigh. They don't seem to have a particular strike player and every week i think our opponents are beatable but they're conditioned to this league and tbh can attract better quality players...one of these weeks we will get  a decent ref and the bounce of the ball and the two points who knows if it's this week. Apparently they've been ravaged by injuries ..oh and we haven't! 🙂

I don't know a team that isn't complaining about the new rules but no one seems to be listening! 17 notes to be piddled off my the man in the middle every week...

• Like 1

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

6 hours ago, homeandawayer said:

I thought that was a good omen after we beat Dewsbury. So on a strict formline Bradford looked like beating Leigh but didn't whereas Fax never looked like winning against Leigh. They don't seem to have a particular strike player and every week i think our opponents are beatable but they're conditioned to this league and tbh can attract better quality players...one of these weeks we will get  a decent ref and the bounce of the ball and the two points who knows if it's this week. Apparently they've been ravaged by injuries ..oh and we haven't! 🙂

Can I suggest you guys take it easy on Sunday and save yourselves for the week after.😎

• Haha 1

Forgot to mention how great it was to have Cus back last week, such a leader on the field, we are a different team with him playing. Fingers crossed we can keep the likes of him, Fitzy and Jammer injury free for the rest of the season. Another tough afternoon at DP today, best of luck lads, just give it your best. UTT.

• Like 4

Simply too many players not up to this standard or too many non-tries plus no money to get better players

• Like 1

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.