Halifax

pmac

10 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Use all said same when I told use Miller had retired probably about 12 month before it was announced. When will use learn 🀣, find out off me before your own club.

Β 

9 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Thanks mate, as I said, I wasn't sure when I heard it as the kids had a great start to the semi-pro ranks and looks like he could be a good one for Town πŸ‘

Bit of a major U turn there, cocky confidence to back pedalling in no time at all 🀣🀣

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚How? Look at the first comment, I said I didn't believe it? So narrow minded some people on here it's laughable πŸ˜‚

Aye ok, so by putting an alleged rumour on here that you didn't believe you weren't trying to stir it up? By taking credit for the Miller retirement you were trying to validate the rumour as true, right up until you were called out then you did the U turn. Put the big spoon away eh! πŸ˜‰

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Just seen the video of jonty Gorley given the haven fans a update on injuries and rough timelines sounds like they are in the same boat as us but it must be nice for the haven fans to be updated on players etc which we never get like someone stated early on this topic if your at the game you don't get to listen to Chris's post game interview and to be honest that's the only time the fans get some sort off view off were the clubs at which is a real shame to be honestΒ 

I know it`s a bit old fashioned these days , but you do miss getting in the car and hearing the match summarised and your Coaches views , it`s good enough for Carlisle United on Saturday but not for Rugby League on Sunday it appears ,time things changed back .

1 hour ago, tbgfc said:

Has anyone heard the rumour about Pauli Pauli being out of favour at York and being touted around clubs looking to send him out on loan, could do a job for us.

2 ps had his best game for York the last time the Knights played, knocking players down, offloading the ball, Knights fans love him why would he move.

41 minutes ago, ivans82 said:

I know it`s a bit old fashioned these days , but you do miss getting in the car and hearing the match summarised and your Coaches views , it`s good enough for Carlisle United on Saturday but not for Rugby League on Sunday it appears ,time things changed back .

Yeah I used to dash after final whistle to turn car radio on for the match summary.......usually done by the late Ron Morgan (my ex schoolteacher) and/or John Walsh....Always good listening.Β Β 

1 hour ago, tbgfc said:

Has anyone heard the rumour about Pauli Pauli being out of favour at York and being touted around clubs looking to send him out on loan, could do a job for us.

Yes heard that one........even if untrue I hope the now 6 BOD members are giving top priority to recruitment of 'BIG' forwards to plug the current lack of forward power. (Having said that that I do believe they are).....

Some comments indicate Town's squad are getting frustrated via their best efforts falling short of success ????....come on BOD do your stuff.

On 28/03/2022 at 13:39, JMB said:

Β Chris has said he wants a small mobile pack, that is part of our downfall in my view, now I'mΒ Β 

Β 

Our experience is that it doesn't work either. You just end up getting bossed up the middle and hence no possession and platform for the backs. We murdered Widnes up front at ours last week.

Looking forward to Sunday, CT is a top bloke and he'll have your lads up for it, Should be a good one....

1 hour ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Christ, Don't put a rumour on here.

There is a difference from putting a rumour on to stir that a player is leaving as opposed to asking if anyone had heard of a potential new signing.

10 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Both had talks, both were close to signing but didn't for different reasons 🀫

Whose your sources? Tomato or HP? πŸ€”πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

2 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Elison never had talks & so was never anywhere close to signing.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day seems our 'source' can't even do that πŸ™ˆ

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Archived