Week off.

RogerT

This break as come at the right time, seeing as we are down to bare bones and sustaining another two injuries yesterday we certainly needs some bodies back urgently or dip into loaning some players definitely no DR, anybody know the extent of Hodson's injury.

To say Blake hasn't played for 5 years to my knowledge I thought he went well.

2 hours ago, RogerT said:

This break as come at the right time, seeing as we are down to bare bones and sustaining another two injuries yesterday we certainly needs some bodies back urgently or dip into loaning some players definitely no DR, anybody know the extent of Hodson's injury.

To say Blake hasn't played for 5 years to my knowledge I thought he went well.

I should imagine Batley fans will be ready for a break after yesterday lol.

Two extra pints were my break lol.

As one of your supporters asked me which way do Batley prefer playing first, to me it doesn't matter so long as you come up with a win, just like your team you have a slope so Featherstone know how to deal with it.

21 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Two extra pints were my break lol.

As one of your supporters asked me which way do Batley prefer playing first, to me it doesn't matter so long as you come up with a win, just like your team you have a slope so Featherstone know how to deal with it.

There's slopes and there's SLOPES!

The Woodman are running a bus to Barrow for anyone interested. The prices are slightly higher (sadly) than we’ve charged in the past given the fuel ‘issues’ and that all local coach providers have increased their charges in alignment (we’ve opted for the cheapest one obviously!). So it’s going to be £25/30 dependent on final numbers. Looking at setting off from the Woodman at 9.30am, with a stop at somewhere like Dalton or Ulverston for a couple of beers, and then departing the Barrow ground at 5.30pm.

if anyone is interested just drop me a PM.

Cheers

Nick 

1 hour ago, Batley Bob said:

Only One championship game this weekend and it's a relegation 4 pointer 

Workington v Halifax

Come on worky

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

34 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Are we all well rested ready for the Barrow match.

YEP, had a few days in bed with covid (thats not a walk in the park)🤪other halfs still not too good and got a bit scary for a day or two.its hard to even make a cup a tea.

They weren't as good IMO as the game suggests. Lots of running about but a lot of it was sideways. Individually, depending of course on who's fit in each position, I think our individuals more than match theirs as long as we're awake and in the zone.

Archived