Sun 27 Mar: CC6: Barrow Raiders v Huddersfield Giants KO 16:30 (BBC)

Who will win?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Barrow Raiders
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/03/22 at 16:00

Sammut skill again!

14-22.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone lip read?

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

A try and a goal in it then.

This is bloody great stuff!, just what the RL Challenge Cup is all about.

Shame the crowds don't reflect this.

Forward pass and he dropped it.

For all the good stuff Barrow's right wing pairing have done, they ain't half done some dumb stuff.

Sammut has plenty of stuff in his locker hasn't he?

Jeez, Hudds don't want this!

Just now, Davo5 said:

Barrow have played all the rugby this half.

But Hudds have coughed the ball up with several unforced errors in the last few sets.

You have to feel that Barrow's chance has now gone but they've more than played their part in a terrific contest.

Shame, it must be forty odd years since I've been to Barrow.

Just now, Old Frightful said:

But Hudds have coughed the ball up with several unforced errors in the last few sets.

You have to feel that Barrow's chance has now gone but they've more than played their part in a terrific contest.

Shame, it must be forty odd years since I've been to Barrow.

The beer will be more expensive but not much else will be different.

2 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

The beer will be more expensive but not much else will be different.

The seagulls might be a bit older.

Archived