Sun 27 Mar: CC6: Warrington Wolves v Wakefield Trinity KO 14:00 (Premier)

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/03/22 at 13:30

Crowd looks to be about 3K if that.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, johnh1 said:

At least Mark Wilson talks about what is actually happening on the pitch.

Did you hear his earlier question to Eorl?

"Does going 100m up the pitch in a set give you confidence?".

FFS.

I think a VR might have suggested that was reefed out had Jack Smith used the VR.

Tough call on Trin.

Ben Currie over the line looking like a certain try but Trin do a "Houghton".

Murphy gets his and Wakey's first.

Has Ollie Holmes been to see the same people that Zak Hardaker and Luke Gale saw?

Nice try that, especially as it is Murphy's first one for the club.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nice conversion, too!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, snapski said:

What is that reffing

His usual standard!!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Dear God!!!

How in the world did he not see that? A possible penalty try and definite sin bin.

Horrible error from the referee. At the very least and however far away he was, it still must have looked like something that warranted a second look.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I really can't understand that call. There was clearly a coming together of some sort, that was obvious. What possible reason is there for not referring it to the video ref? I know refs have a tough job and it's easy to criticise but that's baffled me. The last thing you want in must win games is to make a crucial error and I can't work out how he could have convinced himself there was nothing worth looking at.

Archived