Sun 27 Mar: CC6: Warrington Wolves v Wakefield Trinity KO 14:00 (Premier)

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/03/22 at 13:30

If Wakey prevail here, Wigan won't fancy them much.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Another amazing team try from Wakefield, fantastic offload from Batchelor to Jowitt who did fantastic to stay alive and get a pass to Hall who scores athletically in the corner

Warringto 12 v 16 Wakefield

More Champagne Rugby for another try! This is fearless stuff.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, OMEGA said:

Just to reiterate again,

Batchelor, Jowitt and Hall are all Trinity youth products

Also on the pitch are Murphy, Adin, Crowther and Kaye all Wakey youth system

Is Jack Smith a product of the Wire youth system?

(That was a joke, btw)

• Haha 3

Mason Lino man of match by a country mile.

Genius.

• Like 3

Bloody Hell!

I don't think he got it down.

• Like 1

Jeez, it must have touched the ground but couldn't be seen.

Very good work from Philbin to stop that.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Great defence from Trin.

All a bit frantic now from both sides. Entertaining, as long as you're a neutral.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Real edge of the seat stuff this!

Wakefield are 1 player short of being a real threat to the top 4

With Lino, Tanginoa and some great talent coming through they’ve got match winners

Theyve won this game without David Fifita and Tom Johnstone if they finally get Andrew Fifita they’ll be hard to beat for anyone

Edited by OMEGA
  • Haha 1

Great win Wakey!!!

• Like 2

Daryl Powell labels Warrington performance unacceptable

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

Wakefield are 1 player short of being a real threat to the top 4

With Lino, Tanginoa and some great talent coming through they’ve got match winners

Theyve won this game without David Fifita and Tom Johnstone if they finally get Andrew Fifita they’ll be hard to beat for anyone

Calm down. Miles off top 4.