Sun 27 Mar: CC6: Warrington Wolves v Wakefield Trinity KO 14:00 (Premier)

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/03/22 at 13:30

What a superb performance after going 10 points down they got the defence sorted and were superb. I haven’t seen a better combination in the halves over the last two weeks than Lino and miller, they drove the team absolutely fantastic. We lost David Fifita before kick off and found another way to win 

• Like 2
f3gms4.jpg

Looked like a disaster for Trinity, after those quick early tries against them, but that was a great (and very entertaining) fightback.

Definitely one of those matches that will be hastily and conveniently forgotten by the old farts who like to tell us that the modern game is boring and robotic.

• Like 2

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, The Mighty Trin said:

Come on without come on within you've not seen nothing like the Mighty Trin. Get in lads!! What a weekend, does anyone know how Leeds got on yesterday 😂😂😂😂😂

Hope you get to the Final, glad  Warrington and Leeds are out.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Today is as much about the coaches as anything else, can the old dog Powell out think the novice Poaching, Powell has to completely change around what his forwards are doing and get them to lay a platform for the backs, whilst will Poaching employ a big bench like last week and steamroll over a lightweight Wire pack again?

Then we come to the halfs, William's and Widdop were completely outplayed by Lino and Miller, is that down to the performance of the forwards? 

Looking forward to what should be an intriguing game, played out as much between the ear holes as on the field.

Last week I suggested Wakefield would win, I see nothing to change my mind this week.

6 hours ago, PREPOSTEROUS said:

I can't see a win for us this time, but then I thought that last week

6 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Last week I suggested Wakefield would win, I see nothing to change my mind this week.

Told ya have faith, it is not as though tgey are facing a good team.

Anyone know whose year it isn't?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I can say for the third week in a row that Wakefield's fitness and second half performances are making a real difference now. 🙂

It's great that the "smaller" west yorkshire teams are in the quarter finals. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, weloveyouwakefield2 said:

We lost David Fifita before kick off 

he had nipped to the loo in burger king- tell the coach driver to do a proper head count next time 

• Sad 1

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

7 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

RFL very worried now , Cats beat Saints , Wakey take out wire and wigan , they'll be praying for a Hull derby at WHL 

Or they may welcome new finalists? Wakefield will take as many as Warrington would have done. They haven't been in a major final since 1979.

• Like 8

By far the most impressive efforts of the afternoon have come from the boys interviewed by Emma Louise Jones who have, seemingly against all odds, looked her in the eye all the time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

What a thriller, Wakefield have looked the most dangerous side i have seen play Saints. I know we lost to Toulouse but i still think Wakey have been the best side we have faced so far. Poaching is doing a fantastic job, Poaching poached by Leeds perhaps ?. As for Wire, well they have too click one day. The fans don’t seem happy and who can blame them, id be fuming. 

unfortunately Williams will be the 1st man on sean wanes team sheet for the world cup - he will be outplayed and outclassed yet again by quality opposing halves - he should be nowhere near the squad

2 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Just watching the Wakey tries back from the second half, Thewlis somewhat wanting as a defensive 1 on 1 fullback, they need Ratchford back soon or Ashton there.

or greg inglis?

2 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

unfortunately Williams will be the 1st man on sean wanes team sheet for the world cup - he will be outplayed and outclassed yet again by quality opposing halves - he should be nowhere near the squad

Especially not if Australia pick Mason Lino!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Scubby said:

Or they may welcome new finalists? Wakefield will take as many as Warrington would have done. They haven't been in a major final since 1979.

Hope it is Wakefield for a change.

• Like 2

I thought Lino and Jowitt were superb in the second half. I really like Lino, he looks to have a bit of everything about him. It’s going to be a good occasion that quarter final between Wakey and ourselves. A good atmosphere and a good crowd on with any luck.