Sat 26 Mar: CC6: Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers KO 16:30 (BBC)

Who will win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/03/22 at 17:00

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leeds 0:28 Cas at HT. But I suppose the visitors have bombed a couple or three chances...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I don't actually think Cas have needed to be anything other than capable, Leeds have just been that bad.

Cas just need to complete sets, run hard and make their tackles and they'll score many more points.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Pathetic really. Massively exposed how thin the quality and leadership is in our squad. No intensity. Actually think Bentley has tried hard. Edwards is still a ######.

I have seen an equally bad Leeds team turn around a deficit like this against Cas at Headingley. Brad Dwyer drop goal in golden point anyone??

On 25/03/2022 at 06:13, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Leeds by 16

This is going to be a tremendous comeback.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Pathetic really. Massively exposed how thin the quality and leadership is in our squad. No intensity. Actually think Bentley has tried hard. Edwards is still a ######.

I have seen an equally bad Leeds team turn around a deficit like this against Cas at Headingley. Brad Dwyer drop goal in golden point anyone??

Difference being we were the ones in the lead for most of that game

Cup Draw

Warrington/Wakefield v Wigan
Hull KR v Leeds/Castleford
Barrow/Huddersfield v Hull FC
Catalans v St Helens

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, rhinos78 said:

Gary H will be raging, he cant announce JJB as permanent on monday now.

but jjb could take them down his evangelist church to pray for a change in fortune - cos nothing else is working

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

On 25/03/2022 at 17:25, Stirlin said:

JJB has had a look at the fusebox so I will go with your Rhinos win of 32  -  12.

What he actually said was, "I’ve gone in there and noticed that some of the fuses in the fusebox are not quite firing right. 

You open it up and there are little fuses, it’s not a hard problem to fix but we’re going to have to methodically go through and pay attention to every little constituent part, get all the rides firing up and get rid of all the glitches."

I think perhaps we have inadvertently employed an electrician to deal with a plumbing problem.

Archived