Sat 26 Mar: CC6: Catalans Dragons v Featherstone Rovers KO 15:30

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Featherstone Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/03/22 at 16:00

Just need to stop responding to the tool, he's a troll and not even a good one. He won't last long on here.

Great effort by Fev, shame it wasn't on tv as I would like to have watched this one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, dkw said:

Just need to stop responding to the tool, he's a troll and not even a good one. He won't last long on here.

Great effort by Fev, shame it wasn't on tv as I would like to have watched this one.

6 posts deleted. One troll fishing, five people who bit.

Also, one troll banned on the spot. 

Do not feed the trolls please. 😊

• Like 2

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Good stuff. The only scoreline blowout any sane person would want to see in our great game is in a defeat of the Kangaroos. :kolobok_biggrin:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 26/03/2022 at 19:24, Futtocks said:

Good stuff. The only scoreline blowout any sane person would want to see in our great game is in a defeat of the Kangaroos. :kolobok_biggrin:

I had the privaledge of being in Melbourne to see the second test in '92 for a resounding GB win, I don't think that we will ever be close to repeating that again for either England or GB, I hope I would be wrong but I can't see it.

1 hour ago, bobbruce said:

Great sidestep by Tomkins when Lealua broke through we haven’t seen him move that well for 10 years. 

Oh dear, I think that Tomkins will have to face bigger, faster and more evasive opponents in broken field play come the WC the thought is frightening.