Haven v Saints

Unicorn 106

1 hour ago, Unicorn 106 said:

Thought Billy Boy would have let you all know by now, but this game in on YouTube tomorrow for free.....just saying. 😎

Thank christ for that I've just got bk from benidorm with the covid !!!!

17 minutes ago, ivans82 said:

Haven have 56 start with skybet......after what Sheffield did to both Town and Haven might have a bit of the 30 start they have off skybet for their match with Hull .

Saints will score 70+points today it's if we can score 2 or 3 tries regarding the handicap bit as a betting man I'd take saints 

24 minutes ago, donald said:

Saints will score 70+points today it's if we can score 2 or 3 tries regarding the handicap bit as a betting man I'd take saints 

It’s a free hit out pal the score line doesn’t matter games like these don’t come to Cumbria often just enjoy the day remember this is one of the worlds best sides on our doorstep part time side will never compete with top end full time sides but what a day for the game 

9 minutes ago, havenhater said:

I don't see this a 56 ball game. A few eager to impress who signed for haven to get upto the super league. 40 points in it tops

Wouldn't be surprised if they tap ryan king up he would walk into any championship starting 13 as I'm sure Caine Barnes would aswell 

Well done Haven a very good performance.  To keep the top English club under 50 points was indeed very good.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

49 minutes ago, Unicorn 106 said:

Good effort by them, Bishop looks a good little player and King is a beast. Saints never looked like they got out of 2nd gear or maybe I'm not giving haven enough credit 😎 ll

Be careful Eunuch horn, don't be going soft on us and praising Haven its totally out of character. As forecast a 5,000 plus gate, bringing much needed revenue.

31 minutes ago, Billy Bob said:

Be careful Eunuch horn, don't be going soft on us and praising Haven its totally out of character. As forecast a 5,000 plus gate, bringing much needed revenue.

Oh no not the Eunoch jibe again Billy, you're killing me. Not going soft at all , have you no shame pretending to be a Townie all these years. No doubt the gate receipts will be spent on another couple of Aussies. Will that make it ten 🙄

1 hour ago, Billy Bob said:

Very good.

Archived