Mark Kheirallah

2 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

Nor for me.   Ford isn’t and wasn’t involved enough.  Certainly a good player at Championship level though.

If he has signed for us , glad we are in the Championship then 😀

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

He has. Just waiting for delbert to announce it.

Boom or bust etc etc etc🤣🤣

Saying that, we do currently have Ben Reynolds. Great Goal kicker. King of penalties and sh**housery , er,er, Where’s Brian McDermott Again 😂😂😂

12 hours ago, plug said:

Jonno ford remines me of a paul cook type player never really breaks sweat but can change a game in a second cooky had one of the best rugby brains to play the game in his prime

Paul Cooke was a Very Clever player, but he could also defend.

Any opposing side would just run at JF. Its like running through crackerbread !!

2 hours ago, binosh said:

I could see an edge with Ford, Macdonald and Inu being quite entertaining if not massively frustrating 🤣

It might need inu and macdonald to do the extra defensive work....cos fordy's approach to tackling is similar to my approach to weight management....

On 02/04/2022 at 14:14, Robin Evans said:

It might need inu and macdonald to do the extra defensive work....cos fordy's approach to tackling is similar to my approach to weight management....

Demolish everything in your path ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived