Workington away.

spanishknight

4 minutes ago, BridKnight said:

Just struck me!  Coolie’s been very quiet on here recently.  Wonder why that is 🤔

Probably been busy down the Wacky Warehouse. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Look like we are in a decent place plus some ‘winnable’ games coming up too.

Allegedly only 14 York fans at the game. The Town fans up there always have a problem counting our support, I remember after our last game up there in 2018 they said we only took 50 when we actually took 2 buses and plenty who went in cars (my estimate that day was 150-200).
Today I personally know of 9 who’ve gone, there’s a photo on Facebook of another 8 York fans shaking hands with the players and Gary Hall took a car full. The statto inside me says that’s already more than 50% more than 14 before even taking into account other York fans who went.

Nothing to shout about but these are difficult times so well done to anyone who did spend their hard earned money to attend.

13 hours ago, AB Knight said:

Allegedly only 14 York fans at the game. The Town fans up there always have a problem counting our support, I remember after our last game up there in 2018 they said we only took 50 when we actually took 2 buses and plenty who went in cars (my estimate that day was 150-200).
Today I personally know of 9 who’ve gone, there’s a photo on Facebook of another 8 York fans shaking hands with the players and Gary Hall took a car full. The statto inside me says that’s already more than 50% more than 14 before even taking into account other York fans who went.

Nothing to shout about but these are difficult times so well done to anyone who did spend their hard earned money to attend.

There were at least 30 Knights fans at the game, well done to them, at least the journey home would have been enjoyable 

23 hours ago, AB Knight said:

Apparently the Worky fan said to his mate that he’d count them. But there were too many for one person to count so he suggested that his mate helps and that they both count 50 each. After half an hour of not getting anywhere his mate turned to the Worky fan and asked how do we know we are not counting the same fans?🤣

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

Archived