Barrow Away next up

Batley Bob

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barrow are not DR with anyone. Very commendable that Batley have the moral high ground. As a fan of Barrow and not knowing the history of your club I can only applaud the fact that it seems you’ve never had players on loan or ever been DR with any club.

19 minutes ago, tec said:

Barrow are not DR with anyone. Very commendable that Batley have the moral high ground. As a fan of Barrow and not knowing the history of your club I can only applaud the fact that it seems you’ve never had players on loan or ever been DR with any club.

Is the regular full back injured? 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

tec, it should be a good game tomorrow, unfortunately the wife contracted the covid on thursday so I'm on lockdown as well.

Barrow is one of the few grounds I have been to and was looking forwards to it.

You should be alright for this season. 

3 minutes ago, RogerT said:

tec, it should be a good game tomorrow, unfortunately the wife contracted the covid on thursday so I'm on lockdown as well.

Barrow is one of the few grounds I have been to and was looking forwards to it.

You should be alright for this season. 

Hope your wife has a speedy recovery, hopefully you can get to CP next season, think we have done enough to avoid relegation.

12 minutes ago, tec said:

Think he’s in to play 9.

Last week Mossop went off with what appeared to be a groin injury so I suspect he is here to play that role.

Is it right? Not in my mind but I'm not in charge of the team or the finances and with the cut throat nature of rugby league at the moment perhaps there is good reason.

18 hours ago, silverback said:

its wrong, were supposed to be playing BARROW, and it includes  a ringer plain and simple, whos water boy for day while escare as a run out, loans should be for a month at least,if we rock up with big alex just to make sure hes fit for saints next week thered be hell on. bin the lot for me inc DR and lets play our own players,inc local lads who would bust a gut to put a shirt on. it only takes a player or coach to say NO and its over,

Well said, exactly my sentiments. Escare or no Escare,  we have a squad we'll equipped to win this one. I didn't see anything special from them against a poor performance from a giants side. Come on you dogs .. ..

Archived