Barrow Away next up

Batley Bob

Said it all along, well capable of that. Result of the day in our league. Shame we can't get Sheffield in best week, 2 more points puts us right in there.

17 minutes ago, phildog said:

Said it all along, well capable of that. Result of the day in our league. Shame we can't get Sheffield in best week, 2 more points puts us right in there.

It is a shame phildog,  but it gives us another weeks rest before we batter the rams on good Friday.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, doggystyle said:

Get in there Batley! Shame I literally couldn't afford the trip, but feels as good a victory as when I went up to Newcastle. Cheers!

Anyone that couldn't make it, copies will be available from the BISSA stall on Good Friday. 

£5 each on Dvd or Usb's.Also the Fev game will be available. 

Failing that pm me via this forum. BISSA should have the copy by the weekend. 

Edited by colinb
  • Like 1

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

2 hours ago, Northern Eel said:

That’s a terrific win. 

It certainly was, but having said that I think we all knew we were capable of getting the 2 points. We have got 4 points out of the last 2 games against teams in the top 3, so no shock about the result against what I think is a top 8 team.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dog forever said:

It certainly was, but having said that I think we all knew we were capable of getting the 2 points. We have got 4 points out of the last 2 games against teams in the top 3, so no shock about the result against what I think is a top 8 team.

I too thought we would win and thanks to the excellent radio commentary from BBC radio Cumbria I could at least listen to the game. We came very close to beating Bradford and York, and I still think we'll finish top six.

Looking forward to getting the game on a USB stick from Bissa, plugged straight into the back of the telly to see the action for myself 

• Like 2

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

After Monday nights Newcastle 12 v Widnes 6 result. we drop to 8th

R7 results.jpg

R7  table.jpg

Edited by RPH
  • Like 1
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

I think Fax & Batley can replace a couple of those teams above us in the ladder

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

'appen it's a good job we didn't wangle a Super Duper League star in for a week.....

I know and can't get to the bottom of it. Asked Admin, anybody else got any ideas? Look, it's not doingbin on this post!

Top result of the weekend for your lot. I reckon that there will be a number of surprise results this year in the Championship so nobody will be counting any chickens (whatever happened at Fax, for example?).

Top 6 certainly looks doable so long as you can avoid any major injuries.

• Like 3

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

5 hours ago, phildog said:

I know and can't get to the bottom of it. Asked Admin, anybody else got any ideas? Look, it's not doingbin on this post!

try and go back and edit it, go to the bottom of your typing square and back space all the blank page out till your reach your text. 

Edited by RPH
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

1 hour ago, phildog said:

And Barra fans saying we were rough n dirty.....

The team or the supporters? (I could understand one of those.)

• Haha 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.