MOM Featherstone v Sheffield

jamescolin

ffI know it is early but I want you to know I am back and running again. Please let me have you MOM for the Sheefield match first three choices pleas. To bring you up to date and hanks to Alan I will give full details after the voting is finish for the Catalan match. Thanks to Steve for standing in. 

3 hours ago, jamescolin said:

Ready for Sheffielld MOM voting now please. 

We don’t play whilst Sunday afternoon Colin 

Im Fev and im proud

When I said that I was ready for the Sheffield voting now. I didn't mean for you to register your vote before the match as you couldn't, but that  I was ready AFTER my absence. Sorry if you misinterpreted my posting.

1. Smith - Involved in most of our good stuff.  Deserved try and have we at last seen an end to chipping the ball straight to our opponents FB on the last tackle ?

2. Kheirallah - Given he was put straight in I thought it was a great debut.  No mistakes, ran and tackled well. Hes got a great pass in him, one of which was too good for a walk in try for Hall (of all people) Maybe he doesnt get mom votes as we cant spell his name ?

3. Briscoe. As usual - very good game by his high standards but for once we gave him a few easy chances 

Hardcastle was looking good until he had to go off.  Hope its not too bad - or is that just stupid talk ? 

Great to see Koppy not holding back on his return. - brief though it was

At 9pm the scoring is: Briscoe 22, Jacks 19, Smith 15, and Cuthberson 12 as the leading scorers. Now and my wife are almost 100% again I will try for a presentation of some sorts YET AGAIN. Onward and upward UTR. Thanks for the kind messages . Dentist for mouth operation tomorrow.

Just as I was giving my up to date figures Havercroft voted. To keep you up to date the scores are: Briscoe 22, Jacks 21, Smith 18, and Cuthbertson is 13. UTR

I managed to get the game for a second look  on Rovers TV (I also went to the match) I saw the programme but coluldn't get any commentary. There was a voice but too low for me to hear. Is anybody else having that problem? If there is an answer please let me know.

Archived