MOM Featherstone v Sheffield

jamescolin

10 hours ago, Adam B said:

1 Kheirallah

2. Briscoe

3. Moors 

Good to have you back Col, and to hear you're going well again.

Thanks AB. Had a double tooth removed today. Inside it was full of black ####. That has removed the posion  remaining in my system. So onward and upward. Thanks again for the kind message. 

At 8.45 tonight the scoring is as follows: Briscoe 25, Jacks 24, Smith 18, Cuthbertson 16, Moors 10, Keirallah 7, Leilua 6, and Hardcastle 2. UTR. As we have no match this weekend I will leave the scoring until Sunday. Thanks for all you messages. Pat is progressing also.

After Steve's vote we have the following: Winner of Sheffield match Jacks 26, second Briscoe 25 and third Smith21. They earn 3,2,1, in the overall. Steve's vote was over 10 hours ago so I have closed the Sheffield voting down.

Overall wel have Bussey at 16, Lockwood on 10, Briscoe on 8, Hall on 7, Hardcastle and Cuthberetson on 6, Leilua, Jacks, Gale and Moors on 3 and Davies, Jones and Ferres on 1 each. Now to next game v Barrow UTR.

Archived