Challenge Cup Final Entertainment

On 21/04/2022 at 19:25, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

A good point, typically well made, Futtocks.

I realise I am a complete oddity in the context of this forum and this thread, but to me, anything written after about the year 1650 is, of course, 'modern music'; my kids - not to mention Mrs WWD - think there is no hope for me!

I still think the Sex Pistols are fresh and exciting and it's clear to me that the full time hooter for history sounded late afternoon on the 22nd August 1485.

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

On 21/04/2022 at 19:25, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

A good point, typically well made, Futtocks.

I realise I am a complete oddity in the context of this forum and this thread, but to me, anything written after about the year 1650 is, of course, 'modern music'; my kids - not to mention Mrs WWD - think there is no hope for me!

Unique not odd. 

GAA (which county) and early Anglican church music (Tallis not Purcell I presume) makes you a rare breed sir!

It is true that the current generation of twenty year olds look upon the music of the 80s and 90s in the same way my own viewed the 60s and my parents have for the 40s and 50s.

Back on thread. Who is this Alex Simmons they speak of?