Fri 1st-Sun 3rd Apr: The Betfred Championship (Non-TV) Match Thread

On 30/03/2022 at 12:40, Jill Halfpenny fan said:

I find it interesting that Leigh are allowing this.

I know York did it for the Widnes game and I believe they kept all the receipts but who paid for the broadcasting?

Anyone know the viewing figures for that game?

What do you mean by "allow"?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

What do you mean by "allow"?

I assume they needed Leighs permission to broadcast.

Our Leigh brethren seem to think that their fans don't need much of an excuse not to turn up.

I suspected it might hit the attendance.

I may be wrong on all points.

Just because you think everyone hates you doesn't mean they don't.

London v Bradford held up due to medical emergency regarding a supporter according to Radio Leeds.

Hope person concerned is okay.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Barrow 0 Batley 20 

All going mad here as earlier both Lino’s on after Batley striking a prone Barrow player & nothing given, another striking a Barrow player & again nothing……Now Batley we’re playing well & deservingly leading but then Barrow get a straight red then a Yellow to captain Stack for questioning the calls …..Hope Barrow keep their heads as our I’ll discipline has cost us badly here today.

9 minutes ago, ShropshireBull said:

Nightmare territory for Fax.  Lose this and they look out of playoff hunt after just 7 games. 

More than that. They'll have only beaten the two winless teams. It may start to look like a relegation battle.

Archived