Fri 1st Apr: SL: Leeds Rhinos v St Helens KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/04/22 at 19:30

Leeds need either to sneak a win or not lose by too many else they'll be bottom of the pile come Friday neet. I just can't see them having enough to trouble Saints but I was astounded at Toulouse beating them last SL time out.

Leeds 12 Saints 34.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

If Saints have Walmsley missing we could struggle, he makes a hell of a difference. Hopoate is still out, Knowles could be missing. If i was Leeds id just run at Konrad, they know he’s not got the best defence. I wonder what type of reception he will receive from the Leeds fans. 

37 minutes ago, Josef K said:

If Saints have Walmsley missing we could struggle, he makes a hell of a difference. Hopoate is still out, Knowles could be missing. If i was Leeds id just run at Konrad, they know he’s not got the best defence. I wonder what type of reception he will receive from the Leeds fans. 

I’m sure Konrad is having nightmares  already at the thought if Briscoe coming at him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, LeeF said:

If Saints click then this could be a nightmare for Leeds based on all their performances this season except for the first 40 against Wakefield. 

Leeds made cas look like World beaters can't see Saints slipping up here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Josef K said:

Couldn't agree more about Walmsley. You notice him even more when he's not there. His go forward is enormous. Our performances have dropped since his injury and that's not a coincidence.

We've got a big few weeks coming up and an improvement in performance levels before the Catalans QF would be a boost.

• Like 1

Saints to warm up nicely for the cup quarter final with a comfortable victory. I do expect Leeds to react to last week and start pretty well but Saints play an intensity for 80 minutes they’ll not be able to match for more than 25-30 minutes.

Saints by 30

1 hour ago, Chris22 said:

Couldn't agree more about Walmsley. You notice him even more when he's not there. His go forward is enormous. Our performances have dropped since his injury and that's not a coincidence.

We've got a big few weeks coming up and an improvement in performance levels before the Catalans QF would be a boost.

I do worry about Hurrell, i know Woolf won’t drop him whilst Hopoate isn’t fit but id sooner give Simm a runout at centre. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Live after death said:

I’m sure Konrad is having nightmares  already at the thought if Briscoe coming at him.

Isn't the worlds most talented centre Newman playing ?? If he is then Hurrell must need to play with a nappy on he'll be that scared of him 😆

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

10 hours ago, Chris22 said:

Walmsley gets all the plaudits, and rightly so, but now he isn't playing its noticeable how the middle defence suffers without Lees. Not the greatest metre maker but he does a lot of the unglamorous stuff, chasing kicks, leading the defensive line up the middle, getting out from market to pressure the lead runner.

The likes of Walmsley & Paasi catch the eye with their strong runs but in terms of defence the 3 mainstays of the Saints pack are Roby, Lees & Knowles. With Lees & Knowles looking likely to miss this game their middle defence just isn't as strong.

• Like 1

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

1 hour ago, Saint Toppy said:

Isn't the worlds most talented centre Newman playing ?? If he is then Hurrell must need to play with a nappy on he'll be that scared of him 😆

Well he was well known to drop the ball more than erm 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK