Fri 1st Apr: SL: Leeds Rhinos v St Helens KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/04/22 at 19:30

This could be a dreadful thrashing....the opposite of last night's fantastic spectacle 

I really hope something weird happens and the Rhinos galvanize themselves for at least a competitive game.

The game benefits overall from a strong Leeds ....a consistently weak or even a relegated one would be rubbish for our sport

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, bobbruce said:

Think Leeds will win this with those sides out plus this is like a cup final for Leeds whilst Saints clearly have an eye on next week. 

Sezer, Mellor and Thompson out for Leeds I think could be great news....Tindall, Mustapha, O'Connor and Broadbent starting should have all been in the 17 together two or three games ago

2 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

I agree. 

Leeds need to pay him and Thompson off and pick up some better players from down under....probably Austin and Zane too to be honest

Personally I don’t think Austin has been that bad seems to be the only one trying to get the team going

22 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Personally I don’t think Austin has been that bad seems to be the only one trying to get the team going

I respect your opinion but disagree massively mate.......the only time I see him showing any passion is or real effort is when he is bawling at the ref 

First time Saints mouth off at the ref, first penalty.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

When Hurrell does you for pace, that's a worry.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Good grief.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, Dunbar said:

When Hurrell does you for pace, that's a worry.

That was my first thought also.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

I must admit I liked it better when we didn't reward a ###### pass with six again if the defender didn't play at it.

Archived