Fri 1st Apr: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Warrington Wolves KO 20:00

Who will win?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/04/22 at 19:30

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rovers have sold out for this game but Warrington still have availability in the away section. Come on Wire fans!

Warrington have been less than the sum of their parts lately but that has been in no small part due to the excellence of Wakefield. Rovers need to match the energy, desire and enterprise that Trinity have shown these past 2 weeks.

Lachlan Coote, Ryan Hall and Jez Litten return after being rested against Leigh so I'm fairly confident that the big crowd will cheer Rovers on to a win in the first game under HKR ownership.

Wire need results and need them fast but I think they'll have a tough time in East Hull on Friday. That said I reckon they may well get the points as Hull KR will still have the memory of Leigh clawing their way back to within a few even though the game was probably won by then. The feel good factor will be present at Hull KR's Craven Park for this game and that often results in disappointment on the pitch.

I'll go for what will probably be described as an upset.

Hull KR 16 Wire 18.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

22 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

Rovers have sold out for this game but Warrington still have availability in the away section. Come on Wire fans!

Warrington have been less than the sum of their parts lately but that has been in no small part due to the excellence of Wakefield. Rovers need to match the energy, desire and enterprise that Trinity have shown these past 2 weeks.

Lachlan Coote, Ryan Hall and Jez Litten return after being rested against Leigh so I'm fairly confident that the big crowd will cheer Rovers on to a win in the first game under HKR ownership.

Reckon Rovers just need to smash them down the middle.

Just because you think everyone hates you doesn't mean they don't.

2 hours ago, Jill Halfpenny fan said:

Reckon Rovers just need to smash them down the middle.

Yeah, this 🙁

We knew this was coming last year but still sold Hill and failed to recruit.

How the halves are supposed to operate effectively behind a pack made out of paper bags and double sided sticky tape is a mystery.

1 hour ago, Leeds Wire said:

How the halves are supposed to operate effectively behind a pack made out of paper bags and double sided sticky tape is a mystery.

Celebrating 60 years of Blue Peter in pictures - BBC News

17 hours ago, Leeds Wire said:

I'm relieved that someone got that reference! 

Those 3 (either the humans or the canines/feline) might do a better job than our current pack of startled hamsters.

Thought that was a pic of the Wire front row - 2 lame old dogs just chasing their tails and a useless pussy 🤣

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Before setting off for Wigan yesterday afternoon, I was surprised but clearly not unhappy to find one of my local Hull Wetherspoons nailing their colours to the mast for this game...

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATZiZmYAZC04N2IyLWFkN2MtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADoSo007hsgkOYMkoVBB17tAcAXIESMnYQoEih%2FxZaJ6qKxgAAAgEMAAAAXIESMnYQoEih%2FxZaJ6qKxgAFQtv%2BTgAAAAESABAAApHZy%2BrleEqTTET7HrrWDg%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&isc=1&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IkZBRDY1NDI2MkM2QUYyOTYxQUExRThDQUI3OEZGMUIyNzBFNzA3RTkiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJ4NXQiOiItdFpVSml4cThwWWFvZWpLdDRfeHNuRG5CLWsifQ.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.mDTMOhqyKKBnnVXIQ734ivHidJVyCxtoLLLgsVf9_YcsGMiaO4zO7uDrqOLzb2EoaZ1E5js8h0Ycur7gn10bqZqrL6ZeXWrpwHVCirPKj9V9zOq-qhsxBlNOn-11Vtt5dU6i5IXdl4BkimGcrUyUuVjOJesrihnSoUYNU9El5eT7TgKx8992V6XQSSa4BPPncqAeM7Ef0PuIeYitaHREBje2__xaKJTg15OG1zYg1o9TZH6v1FKJYAEzO7RRx40LlMJeSMSrF8mt2pvHOyd3hLsUfy8K7jYN-uvqbZiw3uNiYEjX6DHjxBxurrQaP9puRmbDZKJhMU57_ULNTpy11A&X-OWA-CANARY=f_TKAd6BFUqx0lZVaYrgQbAGHbauE9oYTHeEi1ybA_UBa4Z10ZVZ7tBFEl7Lgccq8ddOhPDVIGk.&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20220318002.09&animation=true

38 minutes ago, Barry Badrinath said:

Nice link

We spoke to a girl working in there and she said that, although everybody seemed to assume the balloons were in support of Ukraine, they were in fact on display to promote the launch of the Wetherspoons beer festival.

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

We spoke to a girl working in there and she said that, although everybody seemed to assume the balloons were in support of Ukraine, they were in fact on display to promote the launch of the Wetherspoons beer festival.

I couldn't see that, its a hundred line hyperlink for me

4 hours ago, Barry Badrinath said:

I couldn't see that, its a hundred line hyperlink for me

It was a rather fetching archway of primrose and blue balloons.

Any Warrington fan popping in to the Admiral of the Humber on their way to East Hull would be sure to feel welcome.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Archived