Fri 1st Apr: SL: Castleford Tigers v Toulouse Olympique KO 20:00

Who will win?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Toulouse Olympique

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/04/22 at 19:30

I think, even though the season has still some way to go, this may well be a nervy encounter. I expect Cas to win but wouldn't be too surprised if the French come away with the spoils.

Cas 22 Toulouse 20.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Betfred offering 7/1 for a Toulouse to'win.  Worth a dabble.

• Like 1

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

5 hours ago, kiggy said:

Annonce-groupe-1080x1080-1.png

See Viavia is back in the group but still no Springer. The game or games he  played earlier showed he has something to offer. How long will Jussaume be out? Could do with him in the backs

Edited by audois

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

1 hour ago, audois said:

See Viavia is back in the group but still no Springer. The game or games he  played earlier showed he has something to offer. How long will Jussaume be out? Could do with him in the backs

Jussaume 6/7 weeks, springer 1/2 weeks, belmas end of may , shaumkel 3/4 weeks 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, audois said:

Mathieu is back training now, started running. Gadwin will be immense in the 2nd half of the season, he will be back just in time for Leeds.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, PECETTO said:

Jussaume 6/7 weeks, springer 1/2 weeks, belmas end of may , shaumkel 3/4 weeks 

They miss Lloyd, get him back and the team is almost full strength.

• Like 2

On 30/03/2022 at 19:25, kiggy said:

Mathieu is back training now, started running. Gadwin will be immense in the 2nd half of the season, he will be back just in time for Leeds.

Forgot about Belmas. With him and Springer in the pack - could well be the difference late on.

• Like 1

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

1 hour ago, audois said:

Forgot about Belmas. With him and Springer in the pack - could well be the difference late on.

Belmas is a while off being ready, maybe a couple of months, but it would be great to get him playing this season.