Josh Johnsin and Jack Wells

Raiderfan67

wonder how long Langtree Dan Toal and Shaw will be out for?

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

loan player's are not the answer, just upsets the signed on player's who not getting a game?only have them for a few games then go back to there own club, barrow have a good squad and bring there academy players through, keep that going 👍

It does tend to suggest an emergency sticking plaster.

The fact we've felt the need to bring in a fullback/hooker on loan suggests an immediate need in those areas. If that's the case, I'll settle for a quality loanee rather than chopping the team around too much. 

Ryan Johnston can play hooker, but then who goes in the halves? Gary Wheeler can play in the halves, but then who plays in the backs? Etc etc. 

1 hour ago, Dave W said:

It does tend to suggest an emergency sticking plaster.

The fact we've felt the need to bring in a fullback/hooker on loan suggests an immediate need in those areas. If that's the case, I'll settle for a quality loanee rather than chopping the team around too much. 

Ryan Johnston can play hooker, but then who goes in the halves? Gary Wheeler can play in the halves, but then who plays in the backs? Etc etc. 

Is it? Or is it the perceived quality of the player offered? 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

1 hour ago, Piggy's mate said:

Is it? Or is it the perceived quality of the player offered? 

There is that, I suppose. We shall see tomorrow. 

I'd rather be in a position where we can actually bring in fresh faces rather then where Workington are, for example - severely stretched but seemingly unable to bring anyone in. 

Archived