Can we crowd fund M Escare

mickmike wilson

1 hour ago, mickmike wilson said:

We gave him today & the commentary team are saying he’s an obvious class above…..Can we the fans help fund his signature?

I would chip in 30 quid monthly  

Be better off chipping in 30 quid monthly to the academy. Long term investment over short term gain.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

It's  not him we need, today we were unable to compete in the forwards with a shortage of props and the ones who put their hands up when obviously injured after last week meant we couldn't compete with a huge Batley pack.

This afternoon the better team won. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Can we swap him for the drama queen miloudi? Rolling about like a football player! Shocking today poor performance. It’s bigger forwards we need, and players need to earn their place in the team.

Edited by BarraFan
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, SJD said:

It's  not him we need, today we were unable to compete in the forwards with a shortage of props and the ones who put their hands up when obviously injured after last week meant we couldn't compete with a huge Batley pack.

This afternoon the better team won. 

Couldn't agree more with this. Barrow need some size off the bench. The lads that came on tried hard, but they are back rowers trying to play prop. 

18 minutes ago, red square said:

He is on loan at Wakefield from Salford but as those two teams were playing each other he had a free week-end. Mossop was injured and Escare just slotted into the gap left by Mossop. 

I agree with above comments too big for us today.

We have acrewed a great squad this season on our budget, and will run most teams close.  Only lost to York and bulls by 1 score and took a point off a very good fev team. So your lads put in a good shift against an unfancied bulldogs. Barrow has come on leaps and bounds recently,  and deserve to be in the championship.  Great support too. Looking forward to the rematch. Best of luck for rest of season.

• Like 3

We haven't replaced the Walnes...thats where the problems are

• Like 4

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

On 03/04/2022 at 20:35, Travelling Barrovian said:

Quality player that will easily slot in most super league outfits . I agree with the above comments that we were outclassed in the forwards today and could do with some firepower of the bench to rotate in.

Quality player yes but Super league standard I’m not sure 

Disappointed to hear he wouldn’t shake hands with a Batley player who’d rattled him with a cracking tackle or two he just said no and turned away 

Welcome to the championship Morgan !!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Johndeere said:

Quality player yes but Super league standard I’m not sure 

Disappointed to hear he wouldn’t shake hands with a Batley player who’d rattled him with a cracking tackle or two he just said no and turned away 

Welcome to the championship Morgan !!

Or was it the Batley player that has had allegations of racism raised that were aimed towards Hakim Miloudi? Jarrad Stack’s sin binning was apparently over this subject. 

9 minutes ago, RLDB said:

Or was it the Batley player that has had allegations of racism raised that were aimed towards Hakim Miloudi? Jarrad Stack’s sin binning was apparently over this subject. 

I doubt it very much to be fair not a player I’d ever associate with that at all 

I guess time will tell 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RLDB said:

8 hours ago, Johndeere said:

I doubt it very much to be fair not a player I’d ever associate with that at all 

I guess time will tell 

I really hope this isn't found to be the case, although it would explain the rage he seemed to be in when the incident happened and he carried on obviously very upset and angry over something that was said and which Stack is said to have got into trouble for protesting to the ref. Losing 2 players is bad enough against strong opposition without these allegations. 

36 minutes ago, Johnny Ringo said:

I really hope this isn't found to be the case, although it would explain the rage he seemed to be in when the incident happened and he carried on obviously very upset and angry over something that was said and which Stack is said to have got into trouble for protesting to the ref. Losing 2 players is bad enough against strong opposition without these allegations. 

Let’s hope these allegations are true… because if they ain’t and a top players reputation is ruined by false rumours 

Assuming the officials heard nothing I would imagine it would come down to one man’s word against another, basically framing one player as a racist and another a liar depending on your view. I would be interested in when the alleged incident took place. Previously Hakim was losing it with a Batley player after a tackle with both players going head to head. Is this connected ? I guess we will never know.

10 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

Let’s hope these allegations are true… because if they ain’t and a top players reputation is ruined by false rumours 

There lays the problem, if a player thinks he was abused in this way then silence also isn't an option?. Let's just hope all is just a misunderstanding. 

• Like 3

We seem to have been on TV a few times of late and it looks as though we will be on again and therefore I propose we have a crowd fund to buy Cresta a new coat. I'll chuck in the first £20

• Haha 2