Two more Premier Sports fixtures

Don't think either of these will be surprising, but we have two more games switched from Sunday to Monday nights for Premier Sports coverage - Bradford at home on Mon June 6th and Leigh away on Mon June 13th.

https://www.featherstonerovers.co.uk/news/two-more-featherstone-rovers-fixtures-confirmed-for-premier-sports-coverage-this-summer-xvoor/

53 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Don't think either of these will be surprising, but we have two more games switched from Sunday to Monday nights for Premier Sports coverage - Bradford at home on Mon June 6th and Leigh away on Mon June 13th.

https://www.featherstonerovers.co.uk/news/two-more-featherstone-rovers-fixtures-confirmed-for-premier-sports-coverage-this-summer-xvoor/

SO we got them both home ad away

At least the players get an extra days rest for the Bulls game now because we play Newcastle away on Thursday 2nd June 

Im Fev and im proud

And another changed fixture 

🆚 FIXTURE CHANGE | York

Our home fixture against York City Knights RLFC has been moved to Sunday 24th July. 

⏰ 3PM
📆 24 July

#UTR | #BlueWall

Im Fev and im proud

39 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Sunday is the best day for me as i am often tied up at other times.

10 minutes ago, Maureen T-k said:

Our home fixture against York City Knights RLFC has been moved to Sunday 24th July. 

Say what you want about this forum, but you can't deny it's speedy influence...less than 20 minutes after sentoffagain2 posted, that's all I'm saying...

19 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Get in.one i will now be able to see .

It’s now the same day as Pontefract races, I’ve my Grandsons christening too this day and it was chosen because we’d no game originally 

Im Fev and im proud

10 minutes ago, Maureen T-k said:

It’s now the same day as Pontefract races, I’ve my Grandsons christening too this day and it was chosen because we’d no game originally 

Sorry Mo as it happens it's York races on the Saturday so they couldn't win.A bit like me at the races.

Archived