FEV Away

tms

15 hours ago, POR said:

FEV away moved from Saturday 23rd 6pm to Sunday 24th 3pm

That's July to save anyone else looking up the fixtures.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

34 minutes ago, Toby The Tram said:

I regret that last post as someone will probably comment that as it’s at Featherstone so will be in the 1970s etc etc 

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Acasterknight said:

Featherstone have just signed Jonathan Ford, will be available in two weeks. It seems you can never have enough players.

Wouldn't mind taking tom Holmes onboard if fev unload .

9 hours ago, Acasterknight said:

Featherstone have just signed Jonathan Ford, will be available in two weeks. It seems you can never have enough players.

You can never have too many quality players in your squad, I hope they can get into Super League this time they have been building their squad for a few seasons and I think they are the one team that will manage to stay up if they do.

5 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

You can never have too many quality players in your squad, I hope they can get into Super League this time they have been building their squad for a few seasons and I think they are the one team that will manage to stay up if they do.

I hope they get to the final and get beat by a team who’s gone under the radar all season like Toronto did the other year. 

52 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

I hope they get to the final and get beat by a team who’s gone under the radar all season like Toronto did the other year. 

Fev are showing ambition and have for years ,likewise York with better ground and getting decent players. If by any chance they did win the GF i would wish them every success.

1 minute ago, spanishknight said:

Think we're 2 or 3 years away to be honest.

We've been building steadily over the years but when it looks like it might FINALLY happen the Green eyed monsters come out lol.

3 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

We've been building steadily over the years but when it looks like it might FINALLY happen the Green eyed monsters come out lol.

Doesn't finally happen until the final whistle goes. 

1 hour ago, Simon Hall said:

HA HA HA  S TWP under THE radar

THEY finished 12 points clear at the top of the table

You must have forgot it was FEV who finished 5th and to get to the final hammered

leigh away 34-18🥳

york away 30-4  🥳 😂and

TO away 36-12🥳

7 minutes ago, POR said:

You must have forgot it was FEV who finished 5th and to get to the final hammered

leigh away 34-18🥳

york away 30-4  🥳 😂and

TO away 36-12🥳

Think he mean,t London.

1 hour ago, POR said:

leigh away 34-18🥳

york away 30-4  🥳 😂and

TO away 36-12🥳

I'm on about when London (who went under the radar cos more fancied teams had spent loads of cash on ex-NRL & SL players) got to the final and beat Toronto. 

1 hour ago, Simon Hall said:

I'm on about when London (who went under the radar cos more fancied teams had spent loads of cash on ex-NRL & SL players) got to the final and beat Toronto. 

I thought  you were simon but to be fair london came second in the league and beat salford and widnes in the qualifiers so were always in with a shout in the million pound game  but in reality I just wanted the excuse to remind you of York 4 FEV 30 🤣

Archived