FEV Away

tms

3 hours ago, POR said:

I thought  you were simon but to be fair london came second in the league and beat salford and widnes in the qualifiers so were always in with a shout in the million pound game  but in reality I just wanted the excuse to remind you of York 4 FEV 30 🀣

Fev must have had an off day thenπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

16 minutes ago, White Knight said:

Hi POR,

Who do you think will be making way when Ford arrives?

Rumors abound round Fev that Chisholm, Holmes and Jones are being released,can't understand it if Jones goes

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, spanishknight said:

You can never have too many quality players in your squad, I hope they can get into Super League this time they have been building their squad for a few seasons and I think they are the one team that will manage to stay up if they do.

It's alright having a load of decent players but it's keeping 'em all happy that's the problem!

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Shadow45 said:

If we don't gain promotion this season, then I for one, would like to see Featherstone Rovers promoted.Β 

As we know what we'd like and what we get don't necessarily happen , I still think Leigh are the stumbling block for us all.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

20 hours ago, White Knight said:

Hi POR,

Who do you think will be making way when Ford arrives?

Well chizzy and holmes have both gone on loan so that leaves 3 halves but making way is all in the eyes of the beholder recently despite all the furore about new signing Kheirallah BM said he won't play every game so I guess it will be the sameΒ  for Ford

BM likes to rotate and  as daft as it sounds in the 8 league games the 17 man squads have all been different and monday against the Bulls will be no different so in reality who plays is anyones guess🀣

Β 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Rumors abound round Fev that Chisholm, Holmes and Jones are being released,can't understand it if Jones goes

We're waiting on one of them, possibly. Possibly not.πŸ€”

13 hours ago, Boyny said:

hardaker to fev on 1 yr loan i am hearing

HE was always coming back to FEV B in a recent interview on ROVERS tv he said he would be a FEV player again even if they were in league 1🀣