FEV Away

tms

3 hours ago, POR said:

I thought  you were simon but to be fair london came second in the league and beat salford and widnes in the qualifiers so were always in with a shout in the million pound game  but in reality I just wanted the excuse to remind you of York 4 FEV 30 🀣

Fev must have had an off day thenπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

16 minutes ago, White Knight said:

Hi POR,

Who do you think will be making way when Ford arrives?

Rumors abound round Fev that Chisholm, Holmes and Jones are being released,can't understand it if Jones goes

13 hours ago, spanishknight said:

You can never have too many quality players in your squad, I hope they can get into Super League this time they have been building their squad for a few seasons and I think they are the one team that will manage to stay up if they do.

It's alright having a load of decent players but it's keeping 'em all happy that's the problem!

56 minutes ago, Shadow45 said:

If we don't gain promotion this season, then I for one, would like to see Featherstone Rovers promoted.Β 

As we know what we'd like and what we get don't necessarily happen , I still think Leigh are the stumbling block for us all.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

20 hours ago, White Knight said:

Hi POR,

Who do you think will be making way when Ford arrives?

Well chizzy and holmes have both gone on loan so that leaves 3 halves but making way is all in the eyes of the beholder recently despite all the furore about new signing Kheirallah BM said he won't play every game so I guess it will be the sameΒ  for Ford

BM likes to rotate and  as daft as it sounds in the 8 league games the 17 man squads have all been different and monday against the Bulls will be no different so in reality who plays is anyones guess🀣

Β 

22 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Rumors abound round Fev that Chisholm, Holmes and Jones are being released,can't understand it if Jones goes

We're waiting on one of them, possibly. Possibly not.πŸ€”

13 hours ago, Boyny said:

hardaker to fev on 1 yr loan i am hearing

HE was always coming back to FEV B in a recent interview on ROVERS tv he said he would be a FEV player again even if they were in league 1🀣

Archived