Sun 10th Apr: The Betfred Championship Match Thread

Neutralfan your a pain in the backside on the Town forum and now you are starting on here as well...anyway, Cresswell was injured as well..Miloudi played full back and we had 2 injured players on the bench

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

29 minutes ago, morty said:

Neutralfan your a pain in the backside on the Town forum and now you are starting on here as well...anyway, Cresswell was injured as well..Miloudi played full back and we had 2 injured players on the bench

I said it was a great win? I only asked who was missing and only got 4 names mentioned and when you look at the Barrow squad the players were brought in are more than good enough cover... Where have I started? Calm down Karen 

57 minutes ago, JonM said:

It was the year** that Bradford went bust and had their results removed from the second division table, I believe. Crowd of just over 300 back then.

** Correction: ONE of the years

3 hours ago, ShropshireBull said:

Fair play to Barrow.  Sad to see for Bulls but we are just one of many clubs now and every year another club commercially overtakes us.  

Kear till end of season then see who fancies it with a different brand of rugby. 

It usually all goes back to not been able to afford to play at Odsal, Im not sure how much the stock cars contribute but I don't see how Bradford can move forward in that stadium.

On 10/04/2022 at 21:12, Barley Mow said:

Is it right that this was Barrow's first win away at Bradford since 1963?

Bradford have gone bust twice since then.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

Shocking attendance from Bradford as well on Friday. I read on their site it was recorded as 5.2k which you can only assume includes all kids season tickets given out because there was never even 2k in the ground and thats with cheap ticket offers as well. That won't be paying the bills for the squad they have in all likelyhood.

Archived