Sun 10th Apr: CCQF: Wakefield Trinity v Wigan Warriors KO 14:30 (BBC)

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/22 at 14:00

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dkw said:

Good half, fairly evenly matched teams only Wakefield seem lacking in ideas when inside Wigans 20.

Missing Fifita, Johnstone and Miller that makes all the difference in turning pressure into points

Yowzers! That didn't take long. Good work from Mago, too.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just a tantalising glimpse of French's pace, but enough to help set up a try in the end.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, ShropshireBull said:

That new stand cant come soon enough for Wakey.  Decent side played well 1st half but have been battered by Wigans star quality players who just ripped them apart. 

I really don't see how much difference it'll make , I'll be as empty as the one that's there now IMO 

2 minutes ago, ShropshireBull said:

That new stand cant come soon enough for Wakey.  Decent side played well 1st half but have been battered by Wigans star quality players who just ripped them apart. 

Why will a new stand make them play better ?

2 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

I really don't see how much difference it'll make , I'll be as empty as the one that's there now IMO 

1 minute ago, Davo5 said:

Why will a new stand make them play better ?

It will bring in more revenue allowing the club to spend closer to the salary cap, it will also have upgraded training and video review facilities giving the team better preparation

7 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

It will bring in more revenue allowing the club to spend closer to the salary cap, it will also have upgraded training and video review facilities giving the team better preparation

It will also encourage families that don't want to run around on terraces and get ###### wet through.

Archived