Sat 9th Apr: CCQF: Huddersfield Giants v Hull FC KO 17:00 (Premier)

Who will win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/04/22 at 16:30

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough call this one but reckon Shudds will have the edge.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

The 4 ties in the cup really are well matched contests and tough to call. They’ve both been to Wigan and I would say Hull impressed me more but then Huddersfield have impressed me more in games against other sides. I think Hull might just have a bit more left in them so I’ll go with them.

Hull by 6

3 hours ago, meast said:

Who are they?

Not Hull. HTH?

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

9 hours ago, meast said:

Who are they?

He's a pussies fan what do you expect, but we can't call them names as we're jealous and envious of them if we do or something like that

As for the game should be a cracker i feel as our boys will be sore from the defeat the other week, we have important players back from that game so if we click we should have too much for them.

Giants by 10

This is one of 4 very attractive quarter finals and no more easy to predict than the others.

Hull are always good at this time of the season and my mind casts back to a spirited loss to St Helens in the CC last year which was settled by a Regan Grace intercept.

It's probably imperative that Hull progress to the final for financial reasons alone but I'm sure Huddersfield won't care about that.

I think the Giants will be a little too good on the day.

On 07/04/2022 at 20:54, Ullman said:

The strongest Hull squad Brett Hodgson has been able to name in a long time and possibly in his tenure so far:

https://www.hullfc.com/blog/2022/04/07/hodgson-names-squad-for-giants-quarter-final-clash/?mc_cid=2e753c4827&mc_eid=b732bd51f9

Indeed, so aside from Scott Taylor and Joe Cator, we're nearly enough full strength and travel in expectation more than hope.

So we'll get beat then...

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

26 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Indeed, so aside from Scott Taylor and Joe Cator, we're nearly enough full strength and travel in expectation more than hope.

So we'll get beat then...

So does that mean if you win it's cos we're depleted?

if we win it's great one  cos we're depleted?

😃

On 07/04/2022 at 20:24, DimmestStar said:

It's probably imperative that Hull progress to the final for financial reasons alone but I'm sure Huddersfield won't care about that.

I think the Giants will be a little too good on the day.

Don't think its imperative but would certainly be good news and just reward for Pearson sticking by and investing in the side given the situation

Huddersfield are one of those teams that I still haven't really got a handle on. Look great at times and mediocre at others. We all know Hull are inconsistent too but I do feel that we have started to find a bit of form. A few wins in a row and then a decent performance in defeat against Wigan. If we play well I just think we have better players than Huddersfield and will come out on top. Hull by 10

No Tuimavave or Lane for Hull so not quite as close to full strength as we thought but still a strong side. Interestingly Lovodua has kept his place in the halves with Reynolds on the bench.

Huddersfield flinging the ball about entertainingly for that chance. I like it!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hudds look like thay are going to be too good for us today.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

25 minutes ago, jacksy said:

Hudds look like thay are going to be too good for us today.

30 minutes and 4 points in it.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lolohea scores right by the sticks!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived