Next 8 fixtures

Dog forever

I would like to think your right D F,but, after watching the  Halifax and York games I have my doubts. They only got on top of Halifax late in the game when they had two in the bin and the less said about York the better.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, frank said:

I would like to think your right D F,but, after watching the  Halifax and York games I have my doubts. They only got on top of Halifax late in the game when they had two in the bin and the less said about York the better.

Interesting take Frank. Having watched the Halifax game back, l don't think we were that far off them in the first half and dominated them in the second. As for York, it was a 50/50 game played on and sometimes in a mudbath and could easily have gone either way. Having said that, l would be reluctant to look as far ahead as the next 8 games. 

1 hour ago, frank said:

I thought the fax game we were fitter & stronger than them 

york could of gone either way Same with Bradford away 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

I thought the fax game we were fitter & stronger than them 

york could of gone either way Same with Bradford away 

Is there a should have/could have table?

(Or might that be should of/could of?)

• Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

16 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Is there a should have/could have table?

(Or might that be should of/could of?)

If there was, we'd be top 😉

• Haha 2

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

• 1 month later...
On 06/04/2022 at 14:50, Dog forever said:

Was just looking at our fixture list, and we could possibly win them all barring leigh. I might be still on a high from the Barrow game, but I can't see why it isn't achievable. 

Posted this on 6th April. Topic was next 8 fixtures. Today's game was the last of the predicted 8. GET IN....

• Like 5