Evan Simmons 

Malik steele

Will Tate 

Oscar Thomas 

Jordan Thompson

Ciaran Walker

David Weetman

Alex Young 

Walker will 100% not be playing this week he was involved in uppies and downies and personally he would have earned the ball if had the chance 

Yes he's a great player but needs a older head to take a hold off him unless he may be a waste 

23 minutes ago, town2018 said:

Walker will 100% not be playing this week he was involved in uppies and downies and personally he would have earned the ball if had the chance 

Yes he's a great player but needs a older head to take a hold off him unless he may be a waste 

I’m sure Chris has forgotten more than all of us know , but i just don’t get it 

Game day 🙈  never look forward to these games, even when we are favourites.  Hoping for a gutsy performance with every player giving their all for the shirt. I know its a long shot but I can't think of anywhere better to pick up our first points. I can't see it being a big crowd with the daft kick off time and being televised. Best of luck to the boys and travelling Townies making the short trip. UTT.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sticklebricks said:

Bits that I have heard is he needs to keep his head down,his ###### up and his mouth shut,want him to be the next boxer but like as been said maybe an older head would help utt

Like of Doran should be in his ear guiding him. He maybe is. You can lead a horse to water...... and all that

• Like 1

Having just spoke with someone within the club and now totally agree with what and when they can announce things or communicate with the fans as it ain't just at simple as announce injuries players leaving etc due to there been contracts etc in place so personally think some fans including myself need to realise there are 2 sides to every story and if there is anything to announce they will when they are able to 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Unicorn 106 said:

Who said that 🤔 what a muppet.

It’s that same director who said he would push the sales of jam in Workington Morrisons if we won the ike southward trophy, and fair play he did in his haven top,so he said this time he would get a tattoo of towns crest if we won tonight,sorry can’t remember his name

11 minutes ago, Sticklebricks said:

It’s that same director who said he would push the sales of jam in Workington Morrisons if we won the ike southward trophy, and fair play he did in his haven top,so he said this time he would get a tattoo of towns crest if we won tonight,sorry can’t remember his name

He’s not a Director he’s a fan.

30 minutes ago, town2018 said:

Having just spoke with someone within the club and now totally agree with what and when they can announce things or communicate with the fans as it ain't just at simple as announce injuries players leaving etc due to there been contracts etc in place so personally think some fans including myself need to realise there are 2 sides to every story and if there is anything to announce they will when they are able to 

Well said marra 👍💙🤍

• Thanks 1