Whitehaven match

Evs62

Good luck today lads. Decided to risk it to go and cheer the boys on. I'm sure Chris will have the lads fired up, if we defend well and get at them while being disciplined I'm sure we can get our first points of the season. UTT!  

• Like 3

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

18 hours ago, townie88 said:

What sort of crowd is expected? Derby on a bank holiday always draws a good attendance but surely the daft k.o time will see a few away?

Hope the weeks break has done our lads some good and we can push for our first win

I would normally go to this away game but with Towns form and the expected Haven Chavs all drunk after all day on the Drink im going to avoid it this time - just can't be bothered with dealing with a load of drunk idiots - hope I'm wrong.

Edited by Mr Frisky
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Just go through support ya team any problems report the muppets don’t let this spoil a good derby game 

Shouldn't be put of by pricks, and both clubs have them, I'm sure the police will be in attendance in numbers tonight.

7 minutes ago, JMB said:

Shouldn't be put of by pricks, and both clubs have them, I'm sure the police will be in attendance in numbers tonight.

Exactly I see why people are put off but this will all be thought of before the game and police will be out in force hopefully see a few of you through for a crack and friendly banter 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, town2018 said:

Walker will 100% not be playing this week he was involved in uppies and downies and personally he would have earned the ball if had the chance 

Yes he's a great player but needs a older head to take a hold off him unless he may be a waste 

Well looks like I'm eating my words 🤣🤣 fair play to the lad as he put a massive shift in on Friday 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, town2018 said:

Well looks like I'm eating my words 🤣🤣 fair play to the lad as he put a massive shift in on Friday 

To be honest. Forber didn't deserve to retain his place after Halifax. Like the look of our side today. Good to see Brown back at centre as well

International day for me.

Back working in Norway. Just done 13 x 12 hour shifts. 

Easter Sunday free so relaxing watching a cracking Dutch FA Cup final.

Ajax v PSV.

Half an hour to go and I'm hoping it doesn't go into extra time as I will be fixing my computer to Premier Sport for todays big game.

After playing for both sides in the Derby  (did play once for the Jam at DP 😪😪 ) it still excites me 40 years later. 

So "Up The Town" all the way from Kristiansand Norway via the land of clogs and windmills. 

🙃🙃

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Come on boys, we can do this. 100% effort from everyone is all it takes. Great to hear all the town fans singing and backing the team. I’m so nervous but really think we can do this 💙🤍💙🤍💙

Giving it a good go.

• Like 1