NRL 2022 - MATCH THREAD - Round 5

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Titans finally trouble the scoreboard operator.

4:20

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Fifita's first serious run being bunkered... I'd call that benefit of the doubt.

Converted for 16:20.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

16:24, with ktc and a female intruder on the pitch.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Marzue makes it 20:26 with 5 minutes to go.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

9 hours ago, Futtocks said:

Forgot to add based in those highlights, Canberra's defence is none too flash as well. 

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Got to say what a big improvement the NRL is this season, with most games being close contests compared to last seasons weekly blow outs.

Its still a league of two ‘divisions’ with the top six rarely being beaten by the rest. But unlike last season the games are worth watching.

This Women’s NRL GF is pretty good. 

I understand the NRLs strategy to have only four teams up until now, but there should be enough female “rugby” talent globally that isn’t paying the same as WNRL is that could be enticed to play a full season with all NRL clubs fielding a team.

Poach all the RU talent in UK, France, Africa, America and have the Women’s NRL known globally as the most elite Women’s Rugby competition in the world. It would bring curious eyeballs to the NRL too in my opinion.

37min: Katoa crosses but a Tigers defender fell over 30m away so we're expecting the bunker to step in .... No?

Hines goal kick misses from out wide.

Sharks 14 - 0

Archived