Leigh Centurions sign.......

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

Has anybody else signed a player this week ?

Leeds have re signed Roy Dickinson , Carl Gibson and David Creasser 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

On 10/04/2022 at 08:21, meast said:

Do we need a new thread every time Leigh sign a player?

Maybe you are not interested meast but some people are, especially the interaction this season between Fev and Leigh fans, I can't think of an instance when either club has signed a new player it hasn't been reported on these pages, so like your goodself who completely dismissed the notion that "Fartown" would be woefully short of support at the semi with a "I don't care reply" I am not bothered that you don't want to know of any new addition to Leigh's squad, hopefully there will be more to come and if I am the first to report it I will head it with Leigh sign......, just so you @Sir Kevin Sinfield and @Scubby (your post likes) can ignore it.

5 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Maybe you are not interested meast but some people are, especially the interaction this season between Fev and Leigh fans, I can't think of an instance when either club has signed a new player it hasn't been reported on these pages, so like your goodself who completely dismissed the notion that "Fartown" would be woefully short of support at the semi with a "I don't care reply" I am not bothered that you don't want to know of any new addition to Leigh's squad, hopefully there will be more to come and if I am the first to report it I will head it with Leigh sign......, just so you @Sir Kevin Sinfield and @Scubby (your post likes) can ignore it.

Or maybe do us all a favour & confine it to this thread you’ve already started.

1 minute ago, Harry Stottle said:

Now you know Dav, you don't have to read it, BUT you will, I look forward to your comments, just like you were the first to react to this thread😛

Yeah can’t wait for another half dozenLeigh Centurions sign……. titled threads.

I'm all for spreading rhe word, good news etc but I just don't think the forum needs a new thread every time Leigh sign a player, no other clubs have their own threads as far as I can see, so why Leigh?

By the way, it's not a personal dig at Harry, Gubrats or any other Leigh fan so please don't take it that way, it's up to the forum moderators to decide what posts are acceptable.

2 minutes ago, meast said:

I'm all for spreading rhe word, good news etc but I just don't think the forum needs a new thread every time Leigh sign a player, no other clubs have their own threads as far as I can see, so why Leigh?

The weirdest thing is, nobody has posted on the actual Leigh forum on this website since the 2nd of February. 😅

7 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

@Davo5what's sad? Leigh's push for promotion, or my suggestion that you will read any future posts of further Leigh signings?

4 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

We have a Leigh forum on here ? 😱 , Where ?

C'mon fella's own up.

Is this a simple case of multiple personality disorder?

Are you really two of Derek's alter ego's 

On 10/04/2022 at 08:42, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Can’t Leigh produce any of their own players 

Wonder where you'd been hiding ! We have had plenty Leigh lads in our recent squads, but not right now. Mind you no 'Leigh Lads' are ripping it up elsewhere. Anyway, up the Rhinos !!!  🤪

On 13/04/2022 at 18:05, clogdance said:

Wonder where you'd been hiding ! We have had plenty Leigh lads in our recent squads, but not right now. Mind you no 'Leigh Lads' are ripping it up elsewhere. Anyway, up the Rhinos !!!  🤪

We have 1 genuine Leyther, young and played today

we had another on DR recently also

Just to let all those interested , the new lad did very well on his debut yesterday , came off the bench to replace Sidlow , and first carry got through the line and got an offload away , worked hard in defence , and seemed genuinely surprised at the end of the game when the players came over to the travelling fans , fairly sure he was asking a teammate " is it always like this ? " 

1 hour ago, GUBRATS said:

Just to let all those interested , the new lad did very well on his debut yesterday , came off the bench to replace Sidlow , and first carry got through the line and got an offload away , worked hard in defence , and seemed genuinely surprised at the end of the game when the players came over to the travelling fans , fairly sure he was asking a teammate " is it always like this ? " 

Ta, missed it had to come to Blackpool for a wedding, I take it that you mean the new lad, that we have not to speak about his signing?

Archived