RoversTV

roversspud

I've just signed into RoversTV to catch up on some of the interviews I haven't seen yet and it's saying they're all Private Videos and that I need to also sign into Vimeo. Does anyone know what this is or what has happened as I've never had to do this before? TIA

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!

1 hour ago, roversspud said:

I've just signed into RoversTV to catch up on some of the interviews I haven't seen yet and it's saying they're all Private Videos and that I need to also sign into Vimeo. Does anyone know what this is or what has happened as I've never had to do this before? TIA

Think it will be the club's Vimeo account that needs renewing, this happened once before.

As I have previously mentioned rovers tv seems to be having some problems. I recently contacted the CEO (after repeated emails were unanswered) to ask why I have been unable to pay for another tv subscription which has not working for several weeks now for my account. He passed my comments on to someone else who in turn passed it on again but still the same problems persist so I have given up trying to get a subscription hopefully rovers do not lose too much money with these failings.

5 hours ago, eltel said:

As I have previously mentioned rovers tv seems to be having some problems. I recently contacted the CEO (after repeated emails were unanswered) to ask why I have been unable to pay for another tv subscription which has not working for several weeks now for my account. He passed my comments on to someone else who in turn passed it on again but still the same problems persist so I have given up trying to get a subscription hopefully rovers do not lose too much money with these failings.

I cancelled mine end of March not worth all the hassle.

You are a sucker for punishment. Colin. I gave up months ago. I kept getting passed from Martin Vickers to someone else and eventually lost interest completely.

21 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Really interesting interview/discussion with Mac, Kheirallah and Martin Vickers on RoversTV today.

VERY interesting PH apparently 

THERE WILL BE SIGNINGS HOPEFULLY SOON👍🥳

On 14/04/2022 at 11:05, The Phantom Horseman said:

Really interesting interview/discussion with Mac, Kheirallah and Martin Vickers on RoversTV today.

Yeah it was very interesting, B Mc doesn't mince his words.

19 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Yeah it was very interesting, B Mc doesn't mince his words.

THOUGH he never mentioned names I liked the part when said 4  or 5 players need their games to be further in front  so need to go FULL time cant get better staying PART time

Archived