NRLW 2022 - Grand Final

5 minutes ago, Copa said:

I’m stuck at home barely able to walk with Covid and I’m really hoping this is the distraction I need.

Wow. How long have you had it?

3 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

Wow. How long have you had it?

Positive last Monday. It faded away and I was chirpy, energetic and wondering what the big deal was … then extremely early Saturday morning it came back with a vengeance and I’ve felt rubbish all weekend.

2 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

Perfect weather in Redcliffe. Crowds likes like maybe 8-10K

Meanwhile, in English, "The crowd looks like about 8-10K"

20min: Brydie Parker grimaces in pain before she even reaches the tackler then copped a shoulder to the head as she was falling. Talia Fuimaono gets 10 in the bin for the high tackle and Parker leaves the field with leg/knee-type injury.

How good was that Duck, how many times were the Roosters dragged down just before the line or bundled into touch... 4 or 5 ? Roosters did a couple of try savers themselves, the quality has been mental.

P.S. hats off to the ref, kept out of it most of the time, couple of border line knock-ons she called play-on, she`s doing a great job.

1 hour ago, Copa said:

I’m stuck at home barely able to walk with Covid and I’m really hoping this is the distraction I need.

Mate that might you forget about the bug for a while, my bloody heart was in my mouth for practically the whole first half, high quality, fast paced Rugby League, this girls stuff looks like a winner.

67min: Olivia Higgins under the posts for the Chooks. Was there an obstruction by the trainer and the injured player?

Temara kicjs the goal

Chooks  16 - 4

I couldn't watch it at the time - far too early in the morning. So it only today that I have found time to watch it in full, having avoided seeing any highlights.

Worth the wait! The NRLW just gets better and better. 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived