Bradford away

HP Beans

1 hour ago, HP Beans said:

Tough game away at Odsal today,hopefully the lads can get the win though.

Hopefully Hakim will make up for his poor show last week before his ban kicks in.

Fingers crossed it’s a win but going to hard, we looked busted up last week, any news on when Hulme will be back ?

I assume Tee wont be playing judging by how he looked coming off last week. Does anyone have any idea how he is or how long he may be out? Also I wonder if Gary Wheeler is back in the team this week? I'm sure with game time and hopefully staying injury free he should be a real asset

Nearly had a heart attack watching that. 

If we were disciplined we win the game easily, fortunately had enough skill to get us through. The fact we beat them playing with 1 less player for 60 mins is a testament to the side.

Sin bins were very dubious, Bradford player blatantly knocks on into Sam Brooks and he is sin binned. I was unsure whether it was given for dissent or a strip as we conceded 3 penalties previously. The Mossy one as far as I could see he put a heavy shot on a player who wasn't tackled on the ground, although I could be wrong. 

Saw a few social media posts a few games into the season about Sammut being a dodgy signing due to missing a few games due to injury, we don't win games like this without players of that calibre. Good half backs deliver in great moments. 

Friday is a free hit for us, I don't think anyone will win away at Fev apart from Leigh but who knows the team as the character to pull it off. 

Despite the great start to the season I was always half conscious of relegation, today has put those doubts to bed. I feel there is too much skill and mostly importantly character in this side to go down. 

43 minutes ago, RSN said:

If we were disciplined we win the game easily, fortunately had enough skill to get us through. The fact we beat them playing with 1 less player for 60 mins is a testament to the side.

Sin bins were very dubious, Bradford player blatantly knocks on into Sam Brooks and he is sin binned. I was unsure whether it was given for dissent or a strip as we conceded 3 penalties previously. The Mossy one as far as I could see he put a heavy shot on a player who wasn't tackled on the ground, although I could be wrong. 

Saw a few social media posts a few games into the season about Sammut being a dodgy signing due to missing a few games due to injury, we don't win games like this without players of that calibre. Good half backs deliver in great moments. 

Friday is a free hit for us, I don't think anyone will win away at Fev apart from Leigh but who knows the team as the character to pull it off. 

Despite the great start to the season I was always half conscious of relegation, today has put those doubts to bed. I feel there is too much skill and mostly importantly character in this side to go down. 

We've already beat Leigh at home and we haven't played as well as that since but are still winning ( touch wood). Should be a good game on Friday and glad it's at Fev.

2 hours ago, Fevrover said:

We've already beat Leigh at home and we haven't played as well as that since but are still winning

Ahem...

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

5 hours ago, RSN said:

This team including backroom staff were never going to get relegated,  we need to appreciate where we are as a club and back them to the hilt. Tough games to come but so proud of the club as a whole. 

This team can cause big problems in this league & so far Barrow have turned heads

Problem I see is the injuries & what looks like a huge ban for Miloudi 

Barrows discipline last week was shocking & they got punished big time by a well oiled Champioship team who bossed Barrow IMO & again today the discipline nearly cost them the  game

Not here to slag any players but Barrow are desperate for a top championship Centre & 1 more forward imo

Remember a few years back when we had big Dave Brown the Ausie he ran & burst the openings, exactly what we need right now IMO

Why didn't Jack Wells comeback, crazy to see him go to Widnes???????

Keep up this tremendous start the fans are right behind you lads & the hard working BOD

Not sure how great Dave Brown was for Barrow. Looked great in Div 2 but went to Hull when we needed him in Div 1. Hull let him go as he didn't want to train properly. People like Dave Brown are a quick fix, we need to put the money into the academy or other players who will stick with the club so we can establish ourselves in The Championship 

Shipbuilider01.png

12 hours ago, RawlinsonRaider said:

Fev have already beaten Leigh at home, second game of the season. However I believe your boys will have a real dig and we'll need to be at our best if we are to get the two points.

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!

Barrow are getting a habit of grinding in games very well and our defence has improved a lot this year in my opinion, our biggest loss all year was to Huddersfield by only 14 points. 

Barrow go to Featherstone this Friday with absolutely no pressure on them. All the pressure is on Fev to be winning the home game so it’s a free hit out. Barrow should be going there to have a bit of fun and if we lose so be it, anything would be a bonus.

Fev have had a very good season up to now and have quality all over the field so I would expect them to beat us on Friday. Anyways Come on you Raiders 🙌

Archived