Newcastle at home on Saturday.

spanishknight

Should be a belter of a game they look a lot better than when we beat them in the cup, understand Ogden, Davis who scored 2 tries and two of the young lads played for the Rhinos resereves last week, keeps them fit for us if true, think I'd play Davis and rest Kriss he seems to be getting plenty of knocks this year.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to the game, we had about 10 first team players missing when we played you in the challenge cup, you guys are doing really well and it will be another tough game for us, will wait until i see our squad announcement before i make my prediction as we still have a few injurys in the squad.

1 hour ago, Fenton Knight said:

Agree John. They beat Widnes last time out in front of a healthy crowd. I think we will need a top performance on Saturday to take the points. Weather forecast is fantastic. I predict a cracker. 

True F but MOM Sam Hallas has rejoined the BULLS

Yes, he stated he wanted to pursue interests outside rugby league!! 😁

Reminds me of a Yorkshire League meeting years ago when somebody was talking about rugby league at Belle Isle when the representative from Belle Isle piped up and said "You don't call that f***** rugby league that we play up there!'  😁

!

6 hours ago, Fenton Knight said:

Agree John. They beat Widnes last time out in front of a healthy crowd. I think we will need a top performance on Saturday to take the points. Weather forecast is fantastic. I predict a cracker. 

TBH, I thought they looked like two very ordinary teams. Let's hope we're not ordinary on Saturday. 🤔

Having looked at the Wigan squad for St Helens we'll be missing Halsall, Miski and O'Neill who were all involved against Widnes. Hallas who got motm has gone back to Bradford. Costello should be available having signed on loan from Salford.

But a lot depends on who's back from injury as Thunder fan has said. You guys are going well and will start as favourites.

1 hour ago, Puk said:

Is park and ride running on Saturday night after the game and do you have to pre book tickets to get back into town?

According to the timetable for tomorrow which I've just looked at on line, buses depart Monks Cross P+R at 800pm, 830pm and the last one is 900pm. As for tickets I haven't a clue. I would have thought you can pay on the bus.

9 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Good chance to strengthen our playoff ambitions today , still a chance to topple one of the more favoured 2 in a one off match.

Wouldn't it be funny if you get top two and blow it!

Archived