Newcastle at home on Saturday.

spanishknight

17 hours ago, Fax Knight said:

After the big two, Knights are looking good for third. Young Edwards is a class act - though not quite sure what happened with his interception? Did he just drop it? Still I’d rather he did it in this game than if we were two points behind Leigh or Fev with a few minutes to go. Knights barely had to get out of second gear. Maybe Newcastle are a decent side, but it’s hard to tell with half their team seemingly always absent? 

Poor lad was clear away and in his rush to score fumbled it; he was livid but smiled a moment later!  I would like to know why he was so angry with his opposite number - he was chuntering a bucketful at him and finger pointing.  Levi had to be told a few times to calm down.  do love a bit of youthful fire in a player...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, TheYoungBaron said:

Poor lad was clear away and in his rush to score fumbled it; he was livid but smiled a moment later!  I would like to know why he was so angry with his opposite number - he was chuntering a bucketful at him and finger pointing.  Levi had to be told a few times to calm down.  do love a bit of youthful fire in a player...

The Newcastle player had a sly dig at him a couple of minutes earlier, he's young he'll learn.

10 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Can't see Newcastle making the play offs, their getting well beat tonight by Sheffield 30 . 4.

Let’s hope we don’t go full time

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

33 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Can't see Newcastle making the play offs, their getting well beat tonight by Sheffield 30 . 4.

They’re fighting back

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

Archived