New signings

havenhater

Over a week ago we heard news of a few incoming signings a week has passed and no news yet?

Is there anything in the pipeline with the derby a week away which could get us fans a little excited?

Whitehaven and barrow got 3 between them league 1 clubs picking players up surly something can come of Chris's contacts

3 hours ago, havenhater said:

Over a week ago we heard news of a few incoming signings a week has passed and no news yet?

Is there anything in the pipeline with the derby a week away which could get us fans a little excited?

Whitehaven and barrow got 3 between them league 1 clubs picking players up surly something can come of Chris's contacts

We've heard this all before. 

I'd take any length of loan so long as they improved us. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Unicorn 106 said:

Don't think it was a promise, just a rumour by the looks of it.

Thorman said in an interview an overseas player was coming in.. hopefully we get somebody in before the haven game 🤞🏻👍🏻

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Death to the Rah Rah's said:

Both haven and barrow have signed players on short term loans which might help them over their injury crisis, but short term Loans no good for us.

we need season long signings who are better than what we have at present as we are desperately short across the park

Is the two week thing not the minimum term? that can be extended or allows a recall should the parent club need them back. Where as I agree we need longer term players  A few short term players won't go a miss IMO. 

14 hours ago, town4me said:

Is the two week thing not the minimum term? that can be extended or allows a recall should the parent club need them back. Where as I agree we need longer term players  A few short term players won't go a miss IMO. 

Escare only 1 week at Barrow so wouldn't assume so re 2 weeks

55 minutes ago, Route66 said:

Just read Chris Thormans tweet from last night ,sounds pretty ###### off with somebody, I take it someone has given backword at the last minute 

Must have because he said we had someone new training and would be announced last night.

• Like 1

Back row or center, Welcome to Town Dan. 

Wasn't exactly what I was expecting in terms of size as he looks the same size and build as Chris but hopefully gives us a bit of strike at center. UTT

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!