New signings

havenhater

6 hours ago, dkw said:

We brought in 2 experienced players to help us avoid relegation years ago, Kevin Ellis and Rowland Phillips, and it kick started our season and massively improved us. Hopefully we can see some kind of turn around again, though its a big ask.

Two Welsh lads incoming, could history repeat itself 27 years later??

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, townie88 said:

Chris said in interview after the game they were due in tomorrow. So I'd expect they may be announced tomorrow??

Nice to hear in that interview that Will Tate wants to stay, letā€™s hope we can keep him, looks a tremendous prospect.Ā 

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Hate the rec said:

I wonder when our signings are getting announced ??

If they were at training last night I'm guessing the photos will have been taken then, so maybe today fingers crossed.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

36 minutes ago, dkw said:

How far is it from Wales in a Kayak?

That is actually a difficult question, what is the make of the boat?....what is your cadence?...how hard do you actually paddle?....its a tough question.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

That is actually a difficult question, what is the make of the boat?....what is your cadence?...how hard do you actually paddle?....its a tough question.

And is he coming up the motorwayĀ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kayakman said:

Hey, we dont want any professionals here, just give us your agenda driven guess the same as everyone else.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dkw said:

How far is it from Wales in a Kayak?

Theyā€™ve got to go round by Tonga first to pick those 2 lads up, poor sods have been adrift at sea for 27 years now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Iā€™m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

1 hour ago, havenhater said:

This is where I personally think we lack a bit of social media intrest here.

I personally get very excited with the "new signings tonight" etc posts but it seems like after we previously used to do this, it's not the case anymore.

Ā 

Very quiet again. Big game. Bank Holiday as well. Need to keep these stay away fans interested.Ā