New signings

havenhater

Riley is just the kind of player we need if he keeps his head down and behaves 🙏

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Great day off signings will tate back and his potential is unbelievable Glen Riley is a big aggressive forward and hopefully his time away from the game has been beneficial to him and keeps his head down both could be massive help towards turning our season around 

2 minutes ago, town2018 said:

Great day off signings will tate back and his potential is unbelievable Glen Riley is a big aggressive forward and hopefully his time away from the game has been beneficial to him and keeps his head down both could be massive help towards turning our season around 

And our overseas was last seen rowing passed Blackpool so hopefully won't be long until he arrives in Workington dock .

4 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

And our overseas was last seen rowing passed Blackpool so hopefully won't be long until he arrives in Workington dock .

Thorman said when he was talking about the overseas player that there may be complications with that one

Also Connor and Curtis davis may have been the overseas seen as they've came from France 

31 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Singleton to Haven with Riley heading to Town, what happened with Perry at Town? Surprised he's been allowed to leave?

I’ll take that trade tbh

18 minutes ago, town2018 said:

Must know a different Riley 🤣🤣 only kidding, wish him well and hope he can keep his head down and play some good rugby

Edited by Neutralfan7

18 minutes ago, town2018 said:

Hopefully he still has plenty of drive 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Neutralfan7 said:

Really? I thought Singleton was going well for Town? 

He’s solid , especially defensively , honestly I don’t think he pulls any trees up at this level 

5 minutes ago, DavidM said:

He’s solid , especially defensively , honestly I don’t think he pulls any trees up at this level 

Everytime I've seen him play I wished he wasn't playing against us so only time will tell mate, hopefully it's a good swap for all 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Everytime I've seen him play I wished he wasn't playing against us so only time will tell mate, hopefully it's a good swap for all 

As has been mentioned we have Curtis , Cus , Matty , Fitzy , Caine , Doran as standouts . I wouldn’t put him in with them . I think young Malik Steele looks like he could develop into a very good second row to join Caine . We need to keep and build our team around these 

• Like 1

Sounds like a good swap for both clubs. Both shipping out players that may have been 'problematic' and replaced with players in positions we need. 

In tate and Wilkinson. We've got cover at centre and 2nd row with losing pez