New signings

havenhater

27 minutes ago, REX said:

Singleton played for Haven today but Riley was a no show for Town. Anyone know what's going on?

He got on the train at whitehaven to go to barrow, so nowt garn on really.

Edited by anok4u

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

19 minutes ago, homeandawayer said:

He has to prove himself in training but the other loan signings don't 🤔

Don't think he's been training at all with haven apparently he as a court case coming up or he's had one so possibly needs to sort his fitness out but a big lump and good player when he plays 

24 minutes ago, donald said:

Don't think he's been training at all with haven apparently he as a court case coming up or he's had one so possibly needs to sort his fitness out but a big lump and good player when he plays 

You should know but I'm sure I read He'd been back in training for a few weeks. John Hutchings only plays ten minutes when he actually gets a game and He's trained all year.

15 hours ago, REX said:

Singleton played for Haven today but Riley was a no show for Town. Anyone know what's going on?

Riley was at Craven park yesterday, watching.

He had an electronic tag on his ankle: Make of that what you will but I doubt you'd be able to play with one of those fitted.

2 hours ago, Dave W said:

Riley was at Craven park yesterday, watching.

He had an electronic tag on his ankle: Make of that what you will but I doubt you'd be able to play with one of those fitted.

Players have played in them in the past I'm sure if they play they have to notify the referee and Rfl. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pgilmour said:

Players have played in them in the past I'm sure if they play they have to notify the referee and Rfl. 

You live and learn.

Well, some people do, anyway...

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/05/2022 at 13:50, DavidM said:

Just a rapid fullback , a creative jinking half back and an offloading middle will do . 

Just a rapid fullback , a creative jinking half back and an offloading middle will do . 

I would also add a good experienced winger and two big fast forwards to that list, 

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

How come you guys have let Dec O'Donnell leave on loan? 

Didn't realise we had?

Probably a sensible move for both parties, he’s behind evan and Matty at hooker if that’s where he’s wanting to play but tbh I’d have thought he’d have been a better pick in the pack over the Davis brothers(who I’ll be honest I’ve seen next to nothing from so far in a town shirt) 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

We signed the two brothers and he’s not been sighted much since all that crack about players going out before a game so I don’t know if there’s more to this , you’d reckon he’d be playing somewhere in the squad 

quite disheartening to read about more players leaving when the squad is already woefully unbalanced and extremely short in quality. Seems there's plenty of player movement elsewhere but nothing happening here in west cumbria.

I'm not that bothered about Dec going, and if it leads to a permanent move then fair enough, I would just liked to have seen one or two players come in the opposite direction (not another hooker)

• Like 1