New signings

havenhater

37 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Middle forwards I think , but can fill in at hooker if we’re short there 

Hahaha standard requirement to play for town, must be able to play hooker

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

From the social media Catalans have recalled all their loan players. So I've no idea if the work permit craic was correct but they'd have gone anyway. Hope we didn't have to pay for their plane tickets! 

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

having not been to a game in a while i havent said much on here however son goes every week and am not here to stir the pot i follow the results and if money were no object all the family would be there better one of us than none of us 

Another blow to the club and i sincerely hope that town didnt have to foot the bill for the flights i suppose it is the chance you take when taking players on loan 

3 hours ago, The Voodooguru said:

From the social media Catalans have recalled all their loan players. So I've no idea if the work permit craic was correct but they'd have gone anyway. Hope we didn't have to pay for their plane tickets! 

I hope, that if players are re-called by their parent club without fulfilling there agreed loan period, then the parent club would have to stand the cost of plane tickets.

Whatever the circumstances it’s just another example of how everything’s been going for us . I don’t know where we go if we’re intending to have a cull of players for new players 

Stevie , Steele , Hutchings and Bickerdike are in the squad ... I’d advise people of a nervous disposition not to look at their squad 

Edited by DavidM
  • Haha 2